Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Illinois Firearm Permits are In >

Illinois Firearm Permits are In

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Illinois Firearm Permits are In

Old 07-09-2007, 07:52 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Illinois Firearm Permits are In

ORIGINAL: lifesadrag

ORIGINAL: Matt in IL

Our group got our first choice this year. Hey Matt in Il are you going to the same place this year?
Yep, you guys staying at the Suites again?
Unfortunately not, we're tryingCass co. this year. I would rather go back to the same place as last year for sure.
Ahh bummer, well let me know how you do.

Old 07-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Typical Buck

any of you guys hunting morgan/scott this year
Old 07-09-2007, 08:58 PM
Typical Buck

lifesadrag where at in cass are you hunting at? we have alot of farm ground over there
Old 07-10-2007, 06:19 AM

ORIGINAL: uncle matt

If you didn't show up for firearm - THATS NOT GOOD. If you are atleast entered for consideration your name should be shown and your status should be listed as"PENDING".

Better get in 2nd lottery?
I'm trying to contact the permit office first since it's illegal if I apply for another before the random drawings. I know they recieved it as they cashed the check. I'm going on the assumption that they missentered that one.

EDIT: Just got a reply. They did missenter it. They put the Middle initial on the same line as my first name. I did geta firearm permit.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:47 PM
Fork Horn

Mine and my son's are in for Pope
Old 07-10-2007, 09:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: duckdog132

lifesadrag where at in cass are you hunting at? we have alot of farm ground over there
Going to be trying site M, never hunted there before.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Wolfhound76

ORIGINAL: uncle matt

If you didn't show up for firearm - THATS NOT GOOD. If you are atleast entered for consideration your name should be shown and your status should be listed as"PENDING".

Better get in 2nd lottery?
I'm trying to contact the permit office first since it's illegal if I apply for another before the random drawings. I know they recieved it as they cashed the check. I'm going on the assumption that they missentered that one.

EDIT: Just got a reply. They did missenter it. They put the Middle initial on the same line as my first name. I did geta firearm permit.
Good deal for you Wolf! Glad to hear your gonna be able to get afield.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Typical Buck

i worked at site M for 3 years and seen some big bucks all over that place. the secret is to get deep and away from others!! or you will have bikers. hikers, and other hunters(especialy gun season) walking around you all day. the bigest buck i have seen killed had to be drug out 2 miles to the road. but the guy said it was well worth it..lol. good luck man. let me know if i can be of some help when you get there.
Jeff S.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

i worked at site M for 3 years and seen some big bucks all over that place. the secret is to get deep and away from others!! or you will have bikers. hikers, and other hunters(especialy gun season) walking around you all day. the bigest buck i have seen killed had to be drug out 2 miles to the road. but the guy said it was well worth it..lol. good luck man. let me know if i can be of some help when you get there.
Jeff S.
Thanks Jeff, The drag always is worth it.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Jeff S.
Thanks Jeff, The drag always is worth it.
And it appears to me that Jeff has just offered to help do the dragging!

Quick Reply: Illinois Firearm Permits are In

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.