Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 All Michigan'ers! >

All Michigan'ers!

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

All Michigan'ers!

Old 04-19-2007, 04:08 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: All Michigan'ers!

ORIGINAL: Jr_120

Im from Marine City (South of Port Huron). I hunt in the Northern Lower in Alcona county and also hunt in the thumb on my girlfriends 2000 acre farm!!!

Hey Jr...... I lived in MC for a bit as well as Algonac. I have family up there still. There is some great local deer hunting off of Marsh Rd. and also Meldrum Rd. It was nice to be able to hunt everyday when I lived out there as opposed to weekends and scheduled days off.......

Go Mariners!
Old 04-20-2007, 08:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

From the u.p here.... up in northern houghton county
Old 04-27-2007, 08:40 PM
Spike

Otsego here,Allegan county.
Old 05-19-2007, 08:05 PM
Spike

Born and raised in Grosse Pointe Woods about15 miles north of Detroit and now reside in Iron River, In da U.P. eh. God's country! I still come down during deer season to hunt in Jackson, Washtenaw, and Ingham county. Big Buck Country!!! There are very few big bucks left in the U.P. Out of 26 deer I fed through the winter only 2 were button bucks. We have a huge wolve problem.A DNR biologist told me somewolves willactuallypick out a buck over a doe. If thats what its coming to, I'm going to have to get addicted to wolves, and smoke a pack a day!
Old 06-03-2007, 02:41 PM
Spike

Byron Center here. SW Kent Co. I hunt here and near Morley in Mecosta Co.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Allendale MI!!!! Here was born and raised in Grand Haven!! Walt
Old 06-06-2007, 10:58 PM
Spike

Lexington Mi . Grew up in Ruby, huntin trappin fishin. Hunted all over the state, love the u.p. Wish the hunter mentallity was geared a little more towards big bucks. Let em go so they can grow. Pollitics are'nt helping us either. Stealing money from the license funds to help other failing unrelated programs is just a bad idea.(wolves in state, bad idea) Love the state not the pollitics.
Old 06-09-2007, 11:21 AM

Another Yooper here. Raised in the Copper Country now living in the north central UP in the iron ore region.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:09 AM

Yet another Yooper here. Live in southern Marquette County and go to camp in southern Houghton County. Hoping the trend of lower Winter Severity Indexes over the last few years will help the deer herd bounce back. There's big bucks up here, boys - you just gotta go get 'em!
Old 06-26-2007, 06:58 AM

Harrison Twp, MI 2 mins. from lake st. clair where i do most of my hunting out of layout boats I a hard core waterfowler here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.