HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Midwest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/midwest-25/)
-   -   FAVRE IS COMING BACK FOR BEAR SEASON (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/midwest/178605-favre-coming-back-bear-season.html)

peakrut 02-02-2007 11:07 AM

FAVRE IS COMING BACK FOR BEAR SEASON

Yep he is coming back.
www.packers.com

YooperMike 02-02-2007 11:10 AM

RE: FAVRE IS COMING BACK FOR BEAR SEASON

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO PACK GO!!!!!!

petrey10 02-02-2007 11:37 AM

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAVRE IS MY IDOL!!!!!!!!!!! THE BEST EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now we just got to get him another receiver, running back, and some better Cornerbacks and we got a great playoff team!!!

Indianahick 02-02-2007 02:04 PM

While I like Favre and his no die attitude I would not go so far as to say that he is the best ever. Lest see, there was John Unitas, John Elway, Sammy Baugh, Warren Moon, Dan Marino. Oh yeah and that little skinny guy from Green Bay, number 15, what was his name, Starr? How about Fran Tarkington?

Although from Indiana and a Colts fan (since about 56), I would like to see Favre have a really good season and retire as the winner that he always has been. I too am glad that he is coming back, I hope he does not get hurt and it ends his carrier on a very bad and low note.

travisville 02-02-2007 03:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Indianahick

While I like Favre and his no die attitude I would not go so far as to say that he is the best ever. Lest see, there was John Unitas, John Elway, Sammy Baugh, Warren Moon, Dan Marino. Oh yeah and that little skinny guy from Green Bay, number 15, what was his name, Starr? How about Fran Tarkington?

I would like to add to this list with anybody that plays better than daunte culpepper this season

Packm2765 02-02-2007 09:18 PM

Go Pack !

buckhunter14 02-02-2007 09:44 PM

Biggest mistake of his life, the past 2 years.

Indianahick 02-02-2007 10:03 PM

Last two years his numbers have not been good. Maybe he has tried to hard to carry an inferior team on his back to victory. As for a mistake. No! He is doing what he loves. How many of us have gotten to do what we love for a living? I would imagine that the total percentage is not very big.

Manson 02-02-2007 11:36 PM

Favre is the man, what a relief it is to know we got him starting for at least another year. Great news for the Pack.

brownie65 02-04-2007 07:56 AM

I am a huge Favre fan. He used to be one of the best. Key is used to be. I am glad he is coming back, I like watching him play. Do I think he should come back, probably not. The Pack has a lot of holes & are a long way from being a playoff team. I have always liked his gunslinger ways & attitude. Guy was a great QB. Like I said I will enjoy watching him for another year( maybe this will help Rodgers with another year training) but in reality he probaly should have hung it up. But then again only one person can make that decision,him. He still has his love for the game & the desire to keep on doing it. I will be pulling for him & would love to see them make the playoffs next year.