Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 FAVRE IS COMING BACK FOR BEAR SEASON >

FAVRE IS COMING BACK FOR BEAR SEASON

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

FAVRE IS COMING BACK FOR BEAR SEASON

Old 02-02-2007, 11:07 AM
Bartender

Default FAVRE IS COMING BACK FOR BEAR SEASON

Yep he is coming back.
www.packers.com
Old 02-02-2007, 11:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: FAVRE IS COMING BACK FOR BEAR SEASON

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO PACK GO!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Fork Horn

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAVRE IS MY IDOL!!!!!!!!!!! THE BEST EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now we just got to get him another receiver, running back, and some better Cornerbacks and we got a great playoff team!!!
Old 02-02-2007, 02:04 PM

While I like Favre and his no die attitude I would not go so far as to say that he is the best ever. Lest see, there was John Unitas, John Elway, Sammy Baugh, Warren Moon, Dan Marino. Oh yeah and that little skinny guy from Green Bay, number 15, what was his name, Starr? How about Fran Tarkington?

Although from Indiana and a Colts fan (since about 56), I would like to see Favre have a really good season and retire as the winner that he always has been. I too am glad that he is coming back, I hope he does not get hurt and it ends his carrier on a very bad and low note.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:55 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Indianahick

While I like Favre and his no die attitude I would not go so far as to say that he is the best ever. Lest see, there was John Unitas, John Elway, Sammy Baugh, Warren Moon, Dan Marino. Oh yeah and that little skinny guy from Green Bay, number 15, what was his name, Starr? How about Fran Tarkington?

I would like to add to this list with anybody that plays better than daunte culpepper this season
Old 02-02-2007, 09:18 PM

Go Pack !
Old 02-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Biggest mistake of his life, the past 2 years.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:03 PM

Last two years his numbers have not been good. Maybe he has tried to hard to carry an inferior team on his back to victory. As for a mistake. No! He is doing what he loves. How many of us have gotten to do what we love for a living? I would imagine that the total percentage is not very big.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:36 PM
Spike

Favre is the man, what a relief it is to know we got him starting for at least another year. Great news for the Pack.
Old 02-04-2007, 07:56 AM

I am a huge Favre fan. He used to be one of the best. Key is used to be. I am glad he is coming back, I like watching him play. Do I think he should come back, probably not. The Pack has a lot of holes & are a long way from being a playoff team. I have always liked his gunslinger ways & attitude. Guy was a great QB. Like I said I will enjoy watching him for another year( maybe this will help Rodgers with another year training) but in reality he probaly should have hung it up. But then again only one person can make that decision,him. He still has his love for the game & the desire to keep on doing it. I will be pulling for him & would love to see them make the playoffs next year.

Quick Reply: FAVRE IS COMING BACK FOR BEAR SEASON

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.