Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Bears and Colts >

Bears and Colts

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Bears and Colts

Old 02-01-2007, 09:10 AM

Default RE: Bears and Colts

The COLTS will win this game by at least 10 points. They will stop the run and everyone knows Grossman sucks as a quarterback. This game is way too big for him and his head will not be in the game. Look for Freeney and Mathis to hammer him. He will be hitting the ground more than he will be hitting his receivers.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:20 AM
Zim
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: whitetaildave24

The COLTS will win this game by at least 10 points. They will stop the run and everyone knows Grossman sucks as a quarterback. This game is way too big for him and his head will not be in the game. Look for Freeney and Mathis to hammer him. He will be hitting the ground more than he will be hitting his receivers.
Ignorant post. Probably a young fella who's notfollowed the game many years. Neither QB is going to get "hammered". Turnovers will dictate the winner.

Old 02-01-2007, 09:49 AM

Ignorant post, no just the facts. Grossman sucks, ask Bears fans and half of them will tell you the same. the only reason the Bears are there is because of the easy schedule they had. The NFC has nothing for the AFC.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:41 PM
Zim
Nontypical Buck

The Colts had the 4th easiest schedule in the NFL so they've got nothing to brag about there either.

Food for thought. None of Grossman's bad games came in pressure situations. He won all the important games. The bigger the game, the better he played. On grass mind you, and in the snow & rain, not on the plastic.

His timing won't be hurt any by the 15 MPH winds and heavy thunderstorms predicted all day and night on Sunday. Looks like a soggy track. If this forecast stays Cedric Benson will become even more of a factor, not the QB's.

I think it's going to be a close game to the end, with turnovers plentiful.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:56 PM
Spike

I am also from Illinois born and raised, but been watching the Colts for the last 4 or 5 years more than the Bears. I have relatives in Tennessee and watched Peyton there. I still pulled for the Bears in the NFC up until this point but now I am cheering for the Colts in the Super Bowl. I truely think that bad Rex will show up for this game and the Bears D will not be enough for Peyton's offense.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:18 AM
Fork Horn

im a life long bears fan and i think that the bears will win the game!
with that said i dont see how you can get off saying grossman will choke or is a horiable qb when his playoff stats are better than paytons also the bears should beable to run all over indy with the great o line and 2 hard nose backs and like said earlier the bears wont give up on the run and if you want to put lots of people in the box thats fine the bears will hit the deep ball for a td and the d favors the bears to im sick of hearing how payton is so good did you see his comeback yes it was a great comeback but never would have happend if the patriots would have continued the non stop blitzing of payton that was the differance in the afc champs game also special teams is an area the bears once again specialize in so i really find it hard to say the bears will get killed let alone choke and by the way the bears always play better as the under dog that they have been in all the playoffs o yea and they held the #1 O in the nfl to under 20 points bears by 13
Old 02-02-2007, 12:58 PM

two more days and the bear hunt is on..

GO COLTS!!!!!
Old 02-02-2007, 01:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: yatesm

im a life long bears fan and i think that the bears will win the game!
with that said i dont see how you can get off saying grossman will choke or is a horiable qb when his playoff stats are better than paytons also the bears should beable to run all over indy with the great o line and 2 hard nose backs and like said earlier the bears wont give up on the run and if you want to put lots of people in the box thats fine the bears will hit the deep ball for a td and the d favors the bears to im sick of hearing how payton is so good did you see his comeback yes it was a great comeback but never would have happend if the patriots would have continued the non stop blitzing of payton that was the differance in the afc champs game also special teams is an area the bears once again specialize in so i really find it hard to say the bears will get killed let alone choke and by the way the bears always play better as the under dog that they have been in all the playoffs o yea and they held the #1 O in the nfl to under 20 points bears by 13
With all due respect, comparing Manning and Grossman is idiotic. The Colts have had a better defense in the postseason then Chicago, so i guess by your logic the Colts defense is better then the Bears? Dont forget, Manning faced the number 1 D in the league, and the number 7 D in the league. Grossman faced the 11th best and 19th best D. Big difference.

The talk of how the Bears will just run right over Indy is exactly what i like hearing. I have heard it for 4 weeks now. Johnson didnt do it, Lewis didnt do it, Maroney and Dillon didnt do it. You keep saying you wont give up on the run like those other teams, does that mean if you get down by 2 scores and arent having success running your going to stick with it?? The reasons those other teams gave up is becuase it wasnt working. I dont see what is so hard to understand about that. They will stack the box and force Rex beat them. Freeney and Mathis will hurry him and he will make bad decisions.

By the way, the Pats were blitzing the crap out of Peyton in the second half of that game. So i think you are going to have to search for another excuse as to why the Pats didnt win. Go look at the game winning drive, they blitzed almost every play and hit him every throw, he still completed the passes.
Old 02-03-2007, 01:12 AM
Zim
Nontypical Buck

Lots of trash talkers here. I hate to tell you but this will be a close game, at least until the 4th quarter and probably to the last play. I would take the 7 points in a heartbeat if I were a gambler.

Looking forward to an exciting nail biter to remember.
Old 02-03-2007, 02:46 PM
Spike

You gotta listen to this from a radio show out of Milwaukee called Bob and Brian. They have a sports writer call in everyday for a ten minute spot but this one goes longer. His name is Steve Czaben from Fox sports. Let me also say they are Packer fans so they are not favoring either team here. He simply reads an article written up in ESPN the Magazine about Peyton and the Colts Offense. Amazing simply amazing. It is about 18 minutes long but it goes quick. You might need Quicktime to listen.

http://82.165.149.221/download.aspx?...N&id=12044

Quick Reply: Bears and Colts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.