Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Who's deer hunting in IL? >

Who's deer hunting in IL?

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Who's deer hunting in IL?

Old 09-22-2006, 07:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Who's deer hunting in IL?

Well the Hancock property was a bust but we landed a 240 acres in Adams county. The Cass county is state land the JPEC.. Walt
Old 09-22-2006, 01:33 PM
CJW

Bowhunting Henderson County, Mississippi river bottom. I've grown to dislike shotgun hunting so that's a no go for me this year.
Old 09-22-2006, 01:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

If anyone is still looking for a place to bowhunt, I still have some space during the rut on my lease in Brown County near Siloam Springs. PM me if you're interested. we have 635 acres and not nearly enough hunters to cover all that ground. We're trying to defray the cost of the lease PM me if interested.
Old 09-23-2006, 02:25 PM
Fork Horn

Grundy and Pope, here
Old 09-24-2006, 03:49 AM

You definitly ought to take up bow hunting. An out of state permit in Illinois now is dirt cheap for filling the freezer with some real nice fat does. Buy the tags right over the counter and it is great!!!! you can't eat them there horns anyway..... Looking forward to filling my tags here in Arkansas , then visiting my parents in Knox County, and going to a buddy of mines farm out by Monmouth and filling a few doe tags out there. There's so many deer that they eat a whole corner out of one of his fields each year.....come on Oct 1st!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-25-2006, 10:59 AM

Born and raised in morgan county.

BUT, after 5 years out of highschool I decided to get back into college...moved to St. Louis in Aug...sold vehicle to help cover expenses...so no deerhunting the next few years.
Old 09-25-2006, 11:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

Metalbuck,

The last time i checked it is something like $300 plus for an out-of-state bow permit. Has something changed, or is there a special program that i haven't heard about?
Old 09-25-2006, 01:03 PM
Fork Horn

He is talking about cheap for just a doe permit.Out-of-state buck tag i think i paid $365 for it.
ORIGINAL: Lanse couche couche

Metalbuck,

The last time i checked it is something like $300 plus for an out-of-state bow permit. Has something changed, or is there a special program that i haven't heard about?
Old 09-25-2006, 01:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

You can only get the cheap doe permits after you have bought the $365 standard out of state permit, right???
Old 09-25-2006, 01:14 PM
Fork Horn

No you can buy just the doe tag.

Quick Reply: Who's deer hunting in IL?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.