Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Illinois boys - YOU NEED 2 READ THIS! >

Illinois boys - YOU NEED 2 READ THIS!

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Illinois boys - YOU NEED 2 READ THIS!

Old 03-16-2006, 06:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Illinois boys - YOU NEED 2 READ THIS!

Yes again,Lew Freedman of the Chicago Tribune tells it how it is. Thanks Lewagain, after so many times.

To read click here

This is why Blogo has to go. At first glance, it may seem that hismcuts are affecting our parks and habitat. But if he's making these cuts, then obviously he's also cutting wildlife management, too.

Don't be fooled because it doesn't seem too bad right now. The cuts he has made, is making and will continue to make WILL be almost impossile to catch up with later - believe me!

As I've said before this Blogo is poison!
Old 03-16-2006, 08:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Illinois boys - YOU NEED 2 READ THIS!

it is a shame it took so long for people to wake up ,that idiot was poison from the get go . he never got one vote from me
Old 03-16-2006, 09:03 PM
Typical Buck

I didn't vote for him the first time and will not this time!!
Old 03-19-2006, 05:37 AM
Fork Horn

I'm having kind of a tuff decision this primary.Of all the republican candidates I have to choose between Topinka and Brady are the only acceptiable options. Topinka recieced an A from the NRA,She could probably beat Blago in the election,but she is very liberal on other issues and her site makes no mention of hunting,gun rights or her NRA grade.
Brady is indorsed by the ISRA,he is very pro gun and hunting,is well Qualified in other aspects of government,is the best candidate for Illinois sportsman,But I'm not sure weather he can defeat the Democratic candidate and the Chicago machine.

Bill
Old 03-19-2006, 10:27 PM
Typical Buck

Brady seems like the best canidate to me personaly, but I would do anything to get Blogo out of there, he has always been on my bad side...
Old 03-21-2006, 04:25 PM

i think it's about time people realized that he was a bad choice for gov. i knew from the start that he would be bad. he has wasted so much of our states money it not even funny. but now all we can hope is that the people who voted for him in the first place, wont do it again. bill brady seems like he wants a chance at turning things around into the right direction.
Old 03-21-2006, 04:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Buckhunter 17

i think it's about time people realized that he was a bad choice for gov. i knew from the start that he would be bad. he has wasted so much of our states money it not even funny. but now all we can hope is that the people who voted for him in the first place, wont do it again. bill brady seems like he wants a chance at turning things around into the right direction.
Most democrats will vote for Blogoyajoke simply because that is who they are told to vote for. He has done NOTHING good for this state what so ever. And the fact of the matter is, the mayor of Chicago is making most of the states decisions. We need to get somebody in that office who will keep his butt in Springfield, and tell Chicago where they can stick it. My wife and I both voted for Brady today. I'm just not sure this election will be able to oust the monkey we have in office now. We will find out in November.
Old 03-27-2006, 02:14 PM
Fork Horn

Well Guys and Gals
The primary is over and Blago is really after your guns and Judy Topinka.
His and Daley's proposed assault weapons ban is about to become a campaign issue.I hope you are all registered voters because this issue NOT going to go away while he is around.

For more info: www.isra.org

Bill
Old 03-27-2006, 07:07 PM
Typical Buck

Daly and Blago are pushing the assault weapons ban in Chicago these weapons are already banned in the city limits so what good is the ban going to do , chicago police aren't going to do anything different.
Old 03-27-2006, 08:53 PM
Fork Horn

This isn't about a Chicago ordinance.They want a statewide ban on the Manufacture and possession of many types of your firearms.For more info on the legislation check HB2414 at

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/default.asp

Bill