Community
Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

Need Serious Members

Old 03-02-2021, 11:10 AM
Spike

Default Need Serious Members

Our club has been managed for trophy class bucks for 8 years now. We are starting to see some great results. See attached pictures.
This coming season we are looking to add up to 3 new members. We have plenty of Whitetail Deer, and Turkey. So far, we do not have wild hogs.

I am the game manager, and set the harvest limits each season. There is zero restrictions on the number of Trophy Bucks that can be harvested, except by Alabama's DCNR

The property is 649 acres, located in Northern Coffee County, Alabama and does NOT have a county or state road running through it.
Dues will be around $2,000 annually and include a camper site with electricity, water, and sewage.

Please, serious inquiries only.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Need Serious Members-img_6187.jpg   Need Serious Members-tex-4.jpg  

Last edited by KoolBell; 03-03-2021 at 06:55 AM.
Old 03-02-2021, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

well welcome to the site
but maybe you should list better info, like WHERE is this property, what STATE?? at least?
how many members on it already??
lodging there or NO, and things like this, the better info you give the more folks that MAY consider things for you!

and what are your COSTS ?? always a BIG deal to both you and posible hunters!

as I am sure there are many serious hunters wanting access, but many might NOT be able to afford things

so, some times I almost think, its like asking for WEALTHY hunters , and NOT just serious hunters!
as it tens to come down to costs no??

no offence meant, just being honest
all the more so when new person joins to pretty much just try and sell something!
when NO one on the site has any way of knowing your ethic's or you in general!
Old 03-03-2021, 06:48 AM
Spike

Default Thanks.

Thank you for responding. I can see where I need to clarify a few things. I'll get on that quickly.
Thanks again.
Old 03-27-2021, 11:38 AM
Spike

this lease has been filled.
Old 05-08-2022, 06:34 AM
Spike

Default Interested in hunting and vacationing

Originally Posted by KoolBell
Our club has been managed for trophy class bucks for 8 years now. We are starting to see some great results. See attached pictures.
This coming season we are looking to add up to 3 new members. We have plenty of Whitetail Deer, and Turkey. So far, we do not have wild hogs.

I am the game manager, and set the harvest limits each season. There is zero restrictions on the number of Trophy Bucks that can be harvested, except by Alabama's DCNR

The property is 649 acres, located in Northern Coffee County, Alabama and does NOT have a county or state road running through it.
Dues will be around $2,000 annually and include a camper site with electricity, water, and sewage.

Please, serious inquiries only.

Thanks
Hi my name is Jim Reilly, and I am retired, and live in Pa. I am a deer hunter and fisherman, but also like camping as well. Is the water and electric included in the price? Can it be used in the off season for family camping as well? Is there a town nearby? Thanks in advance, Jim