Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
Looking for Sheridan WY area 2021 Lease >

Looking for Sheridan WY area 2021 Lease

Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

Looking for Sheridan WY area 2021 Lease

Old 07-31-2020, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Looking for Sheridan WY area 2021 Lease

I am looking for a 2021 private land lease within 1 hour of the Sheridan/Big Horn WY area. Mainly looking for a place with a good deer population (Whitetail or Mule Deer), but would be a plus with antelope or elk. Doesn’t have to be large acreage, but the right terrain with wooded draws, water, and an established game population. This would be for 1-3 people depending on acreage.

Send me a PM if you have any leads. Thanks, Rob
Attached Thumbnails Looking for Sheridan WY area 2021 Lease-40ce550f-f230-4cf1-a1a2-20fc95ab8aa2.jpeg  

Last edited by Rob in VT; 07-31-2020 at 01:44 PM.
Old 08-13-2020, 04:03 PM
Fork Horn

I imagine you would have better luck putting an ad up at the community board at Shipton's there or other ranch supply stores in the area. Or try and get involved in the community, go to 4H sale for the kids, rodeo's, water holes,I know it is tough right now with the state of things, but I am guessing Sheridan is a pretty tight community, like most of wyo and Montana and other agricultural states. In todays world, it is hard to trust people who are new to the community, so many people move here, and the first thing do is tell us how to improve the area, LOL.
Old 08-14-2020, 06:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hear you. Unfortunately I’m not living there full time yet. I have met a lot of great people there so far and am sure over time I will be able to find some private property to hunt.
Old 01-27-2021, 09:54 AM
Spike

Sent message on 1,000 irrigated acres with hundreds of Antelope wintering here.