Community
Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

IA lease 2020

Old 04-15-2020, 08:24 AM
Spike

Default IA lease 2020

Looking for 1-2 really good bow hunters hunters to join an IA lease for 2020. You would sign an individual lease for the entire year. Want serious hunters that will only harvest mature deer. If you are going to draw (you have 3 points or more) this year please reach out. I can share pictures of deer but will only do that via text message. I will need to speak to you first in order to verify that you are serious and interested. this will be a limited and great opportunity for someone. Would like 1 person but will consider 2 if you are planning a trip with a buddy. Please send me a private message if you are interested. Or want more details. Please only message if you are serious.
Old 06-14-2020, 04:37 PM
Spike

Default Iowa lease

Originally Posted by IAbuck147
Looking for 1-2 really good bow hunters hunters to join an IA lease for 2020. You would sign an individual lease for the entire year. Want serious hunters that will only harvest mature deer. If you are going to draw (you have 3 points or more) this year please reach out. I can share pictures of deer but will only do that via text message. I will need to speak to you first in order to verify that you are serious and interested. this will be a limited and great opportunity for someone. Would like 1 person but will consider 2 if you are planning a trip with a buddy. Please send me a private message if you are interested. Or want more details. Please only message if you are serious.
what unit?
Old 07-06-2020, 02:04 PM
Spike

Located in Zone 4