Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
Prime NW Kansas Hunting land available >

Prime NW Kansas Hunting land available

Community
Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

Prime NW Kansas Hunting land available

Old 02-18-2020, 09:40 AM
Spike

Default Prime NW Kansas Hunting land available

My family owns some land in Northwest Kansas that we’ve been told by many that it’s prime hunting land in the area. The Solomon river runs through the land and also another fresh spring creek that hooks onto the Solomon river. It’s one of the most wooded areas within probably 20 miles of the river. Aprox 350 acres on the river. There’s a TON of whitetail living down there and also a large group of turkeys living down there. On the other side of the farm we have a small state lake and own the land that surrounds the lake and will be putting up goose blinds etc. We are planning on leasing it for hunting and are in the very beginning stages of getting set up. I can’t seem to download a pic of the land but I have one if anyone would be interested. I’m not sure what to charge just yet so if anyone has any idea what to charge or any other info. I’d appreciate it. Or just shoot me an offer. I can send a pic if you message me or explain how the hell to upload the photo. I’ve tried everything and it won’t load. My email is [email protected]. Thanks!!