Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
Texas- Buying 20 Acres= Hunting rights to 25k Acres!!! >

Texas- Buying 20 Acres= Hunting rights to 25k Acres!!!

Community
Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

Texas- Buying 20 Acres= Hunting rights to 25k Acres!!!

Old 11-15-2019, 09:27 AM
Spike

Default Texas- Buying 20 Acres= Hunting rights to 25k Acres!!!

Wolf Creek Ranch out of Van Horn is selling parcels again for the first time in 5 years!

On a County Rd off the city of Van Horn the ~25,000 acre Ranch sits between the El Paso and Van Horn Mountain ranges, with a seasonal creek above an aquafer running through it. There are Dirt tanks etc. Great for Mule Deer, Quail, Rabbit, and Javalina.

Photos: www.TexasOilLand.com Maps are there, etc.

The owners reserved the Hunting Rights back in 1980 enabling any owners have to Hunting Rights included for the entire ranch.

They don't lease it, you have to buy at least 20 Acres, they will finance it for only $150/ month. 20 Acres = $17,500-

There are no restrictions that I know I know of. You can build a cabin, a blind, etc. You pick your parcel.

Call anytime: (915) 247- 8809

www.TexasOilLand.Com
Attached Thumbnails Texas- Buying 20 Acres= Hunting rights to 25k Acres!!!-cropped.jpg   Texas- Buying 20 Acres= Hunting rights to 25k Acres!!!-a15-cropped.jpg