Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
NW Missouri Land For Sale - 171Ac >

NW Missouri Land For Sale - 171Ac

Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

NW Missouri Land For Sale - 171Ac

Old 02-13-2018, 07:41 AM
Fork Horn

Default NW Missouri Land For Sale - 171Ac

ABSOLUTELY no one is happier that this farm has taken awhile to sell than me!!! December 31, 2016 - I arrowed triple brow - A giant 192-3/8th Giant - deer of lifetime - probably like so many here - he was a deer I identified in June, hunted all season - no one really believed I'd get him as I'm a bow only sort of guy - then the late season cat n mouse started - all through December...finally - it all came together!

The year before we killed a 181" typical 6x6...

Here Here is Triple Brow:

When we first listed we had tons of interest from some very interested buyers...I remember one who said if he knew he'd have booners every year - he'd buy it...I thought of him in 2015 when Tim killed the 181 and again when I killed the 192...Glad he held off!

Some backstory (no pun intended) After working to sell the whole 517ac bowhunting and farming operation - I finally made some headway post operatively w a spinal reconst surgery and was able, w alot of changes and restrictions to do some bowhunting again. So we decided to keep the home farm and took it off the market. We have a contract for sale of the 156Ac McFall Farm, which will close in the coming weeks and this 171ac will conclude our sales when it goes. I will miss them all, but my back will not!

You can see ALOT of video and trailcam pics at www.mwspllc4sale.com The asking price is $3150/ac; it has about 10,000/yr in income and incredible foodplots throughout and litterally some of the prettiest white oak acreage available...anywhere! The large pond on the property is the best fishing around!

Feel free to call me 302-383-2494 anytime, I live just a couple miles north of the property and can show it w appointment.

Here is the listing address on Lands of America.
https://www.landsofamerica.com/prope...-64458/2324664