Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
Lake and Land for sale Michigan's Upper Peninsula >

Lake and Land for sale Michigan's Upper Peninsula

Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

Lake and Land for sale Michigan's Upper Peninsula

Old 10-30-2017, 12:47 PM
Spike

Default Lake and Land for sale Michigan's Upper Peninsula

Very secluded 40 acre private lake, with an additional 65 acres of hardwood and conifer mix.
Old 10-30-2017, 01:02 PM
Spike

Default 40 acre private lake for sale Delta County Michigan Upper Peninsula

A Sportsmans paradise, Deer, bear, ducks, upland game, and jumbo yellow perch. 4-Wheeling and snowmobiling out your back door Total privacy, Eva lake is located in the heart of the Hiawatha National Forest. The HNF consists of 500,000 acres of land, which includes hundreds of lakes and streams. I have a dated but very nice mobile home on the property but also have a new 30 x 40 heated garage with floor drains, workshop and electricity. Even though this property is secluded I have power, high-speed internet, a well and septic. An appraisal costing $1200.00 indicated the property value at $595.000
I am asking $470.000. I do not know how to post pictures on this site, but I can provide many photos (some aerial) of the property and game and fish harvested.

Mike, [email protected] 906-280-6401