Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
Anybody need their property watched/guarded? >

Anybody need their property watched/guarded?

Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

Anybody need their property watched/guarded?

Old 09-01-2017, 01:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Anybody need their property watched/guarded?

If anybody has a bunch of land that has a livable dwelling on it (preferably in central Ky but will seriously consider their places), and needs somebody on the property all the time to keep poachers, meth cookers, pot growers, or people dumping on it, PLEASE get in contact with me! Being retired & on fixed income I'd be delighted to keep a sharp eye out for your land in exchange for rent or partial rent. The dwelling could be a old farm house, trailer, cabin, or whatever, and my idea of livable by a country boy's standards means if it's enclosed, a decent roof, and not falling down, I'd probably live in it without issues. I'd be willing to even do minor work/improvements on the dwelling, land, upkeep, building stands, mowing, food plots, and just about anything that I'm physically capable of doing knowing I'm disabled. If it's possible for me to do it, it'll be done. I was born & raised on a farm in the country so I do have extensive knowledge in a lot of different areas. I can easily provide 10x the amount of references, personal, business, knowledge/skill, and was raised to ALWAYS keep my word!