Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
Big deer and turkey lease >

Big deer and turkey lease

Community
Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

Big deer and turkey lease

Old 04-28-2012, 09:21 PM
Fork Horn

Default Big deer and turkey lease

Want to share a 400 acre lease,Harrison County Missouri. I have the lease already and have been sharing with other hunters for years. Lots of succesful hunts over the years for deer and turkeys too! The economy has forced some of my friends from all over the country to stay home and I need people to fill their spots. Bow hunts for deer and turkey available Sept.- mid Oct. and after rifle season during the rut, end of Nov. Rifle hunting for 2-3 people mid Nov. Most any weapon can be used during this Nov. firearms hunt. Then there is muzzleloading season in Dec. which this year will allow modern handguns! I would also like to get some predator hunters on board to clean up all the coyotes and bobcats late Dec. and Jan. Number of hunting days and prices paid negotiable, prices include lease access only. Local motels and camping 3-15 miles distance. Possible spring turkey spots next year. Call 66o-373-oo74

Last edited by turkey guide; 04-30-2012 at 12:24 PM. Reason: add content