Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
400 acres North West Missouri >

400 acres North West Missouri

Community
Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

400 acres North West Missouri

Old 08-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Fork Horn

Default 400 acres North West Missouri

Great lease with big deer and turkeys. First come first served! I've tried being patient, now I need to get paid. Have leased for past two years and had good bucks taken. The land is all in one piece, the boundaries are clear, you can walk 1-1/4 miles from the road if you want to. It's a large valley along Big Creek, West of Eagleville MO. Bottom ground is a rotation of corn and beans, but it goes unplanted some years when it's wet. High timbered ridges on both sides of the valley and wooded drainages throughout the bottom land. There is corn this year North and South of it. The deal is $5000. down and $5000. before you hunt. A maximum of 6 people may split the cost, and hunt any legal game in season year round.
If you send or bring extra hunters they pay me $250. in advance of their arrival. The 6 signed hunters may come and go as they please.
I am NOT HOME, and don't have regular internet access so please just call me after 8pm. I'll be out of the trout stream by then. I caught 27, today! Thanks!