Community
Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

Hunt Club in NC

Old 06-15-2003, 09:53 AM
Typical Buck

Default Hunt Club in NC

hunt club has 3 openings ,located on PD river in Anson county,joins the PD national wildlife refuge.$400 a year,has camping area with electricy,porta john.If anyone is interested e-mail me and I will let you know who and how to contact.
Old 07-02-2003, 08:24 PM

Default RE: Hunt Club in NC

how far is it from asheboro
Old 07-03-2003, 11:49 AM

hey herm. you' ve got mail
Old 07-06-2003, 09:07 AM
Spike

is there any bear hunting there on that land, how much land is it .email me and let me know about this [email protected]
Old 07-06-2003, 10:27 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 07-06-2003, 12:53 PM
Spike

thanks Bow, just tring to find a good bear hunting spot or someone to hunt with,i have my own hounds.
Old 07-06-2003, 07:39 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks Bow for giving the answer I don' t get on as much anymore since the weather has got so nice.
Went down last week and put up a blind and filled my feeder up,didn' t stay long because my camper was full of damn ants went got some spray and those insect bombs to see if that gets rid of them.They had gotten in my ceiling and eating the foam insulation,building nests I guess.
Going to try and bow hunt some on the PD refuge this year haven' t bow hunted it in quite some years now. I can remember the first years it open to bowhunting deer everywhere.I got 2 big 6 pointers the first year.
Maybe I will run into you down there
Old 07-06-2003, 07:47 PM
Typical Buck

IW there is no bear to speak of but one fellow seen one year before last so I guess One comes down the river once in a while.
There is some bear clubs in the mountain sections,I don' t know where Providence ,NC is ,There is a trade paper called iwanna.com you might want to post and add on there maybe you can get hooked up with one that way.
Good luck to you
Old 07-09-2003, 08:28 PM
Spike

thanks herman,i will check it out, providence is 40 miles north of greensboro,in caswell co. you guys take care ,all yeah how big of deer you see on your lease. see ya
Old 02-17-2016, 06:21 AM
Spike

Default club

Originally Posted by herman
hunt club has 3 openings ,located on PD river in Anson county,joins the PD national wildlife refuge.$400 a year,has camping area with electricy,porta john.If anyone is interested e-mail me and I will let you know who and how to contact.
hi my name is david dale looking for a safe place to hunt with my son

Quick Reply: Hunt Club in NC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.