Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
 IOWA OUTFITTING  business INVESTOR/PARTNER WANTED >

IOWA OUTFITTING business INVESTOR/PARTNER WANTED

Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

IOWA OUTFITTING business INVESTOR/PARTNER WANTED

Old 07-30-2008, 07:30 AM
Fork Horn

Default IOWA OUTFITTING business INVESTOR/PARTNER WANTED

We have the option for a Iowa farm that is producing some giant whitetails. We would like to get an investor who would invest around $65,000 in this outfitting operation the return would be 45% added to the total investment.I would invest in the home and land The return should be in a5 to6 year period. It will be located in the SC Iowa .This farm has not been used as an outfitting business before and there is noother outfitternear this one who does offer hunts. I would consider a partner in the business. I would do all the work. We will have access to over 2000 acres to hunt Our base camp is on a 80 acre tract that is all timber with 2 food plots on it and its surrounded by beans.
Old 08-02-2008, 01:12 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Illinois outfitting business. in adams county INVESTOR WANTED

We updated our information .
Old 08-14-2008, 06:09 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Illinois outfitting business. in adams county INVESTOR WANTED

We will have access to over 2000 acres with very low hunting pressure. .We are putting a list of hunters together now who is going to book a hunt with me. We are only going to take around 35 hunters a year .We have several farms that we will hunt that has a 150inch and bigger rule for the next few years. Some of these farms are producing bucks that will net score in the 170 to 190 .But We will have a 130 inch min on most of the farms that we hunt. We know that some farms can produce bigger bucks than others so this is why we do this. We want to keep our hunters to the minimum so each hunter will have a chance to harvest a Giant Iowa whitetail since it takes a couple of years to get a tag. We also fill with thelower number of hunters each year it will give every guy a higher percentage at a giant buck. We are offering this oportunity to be a partner in our new operation with an investment of $65,000 Or we will offera 45% return on top of the investment if you dont want to be a partner in the business. .We only want serious responces .
Old 08-19-2008, 08:42 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Iowa outfitting business. in union co. INVESTOR WANTED

I wanted to suggest that if a investor wanted to invest in this operation i could have there name put on the contract when I go to purchase the property. I was going to purchase 80 acres of timber with a cabin on it. The timber has a value of over $70,000 .If you feel that you needed the investment to be more secure I could offer this .I would have your name removed once the investment is paid back. And if the business would not work out I could sell the timber and then repay the investor that way. I have an investor who is wanting to be a partner right now but until I sign the contract I will still look for someone to invest.
Old 08-21-2008, 09:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Iowa outfitting business. in union co. INVESTOR WANTED

This offer is still available