Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
 House, Large Building, Barn, Corrals, Land >

House, Large Building, Barn, Corrals, Land

Community
Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

House, Large Building, Barn, Corrals, Land

Old 06-10-2008, 04:36 PM

Default House, Large Building, Barn, Corrals, Land

Highlights:
[ol][*]$22,000 very, very low price to a cash buyer-a lot of property for the money[*]Country house, just short of 1,200 sq. ft.-livable, decentcondition[*]High Speed DSL internet available (or satellite internet)[*]Fed Ex, UPS service available[*]2,800 sq. ft. metal / wood frame building[*]1,000 sq. ft. barn[*]Corrals; property is fenced overall on 3 of 4 sides[*]2 storage buildings 175 sq. ft. and 125 sq. ft.[*]150 sq. ft. Workshed building with electricity[*]2.55 acres Land-rabbits included[*]Outstanding Kansas hunting just out the door, with many Kansas walk-in hunting tracts as little as 3 miles away. [/ol]
There are maps of the walk-in hunting areas near this property on the Kansas web site. The maps of the land that is closest to this property will be numbered as follows:

Map 21: The property for sale is located in the northwest corner of this map, near Burdett. Shows areas to the east and to the southeast of the property.
Map 20: Shows areas to the west and to the southwest of the property.
Map 14: Shows areas to the northwest of the property.
Map 15: Shows areas to the northeast of the property.

Here is where you can view and/or download these maps:

http://www.kdwp.state.ks.us/news/kdwp_info/locations/hunting_fishing_maps_by_county/2007_fall_hunting_atlas

You will see on the map of Kansas on this page that there are many maps available to view. The areas closest to this property are as indicated above, Maps 14, 15, 20, and 21.

For general information about Kansas hunting:

http://www.kdwp.state.ks.us/news/hunting/about_kansas_hunting

For more information about the walk-in hunting program, you can go to this address:

http://www.kdwp.state.ks.us/news//other_services/private_landowner_assistance/wildlife/walk_in_hunting

There are complete details and many large pictures at this web address:

http://kansaspropertyforsale.blogspot.com/

Please don't delay if you are interested; I am in kind of a hurry to get this property sold.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:43 PM

Default RE: House, Large Building, Barn, Corrals, Land

I am now offering financing, but I may be choosing a buyer within the next two weeks, so do not delay if you are interested.

Purchase Price: 23,300
Down Payment: 5,000
Loan Amount: 18,300
Payment Frequency: Monthly
Loan Period in Months: 48
Interest Rate on Principal: 5.00%
Payment for Principal and Interest per month: 421.44
Mortgage Service Charge per month: 19.00
Total Payment for Property per month: 440.44

Other Required Ownership Costs:
Property Taxes per month: 32.00
Property Insurance per month (estimated) 30.00

Estimate of Grand Total of Monthly Payments to Own Property: 502.44
Years of Payments: 4.0 years

Property site, which allows you to tour without being here:

www.kansaspropertyforsale.blogspot.com

The link above to the property information and pictures site in this email may possibly not work. If the link does not work, please copy and paste the link to yourbrowser address bar. Or, you can simply type the address into your browser address bar.

Thanks for your interest and I hope and expect that the site will answer all or at least most of your questions. If and when you have follow-up or new questions, please email them to me and I will respond promptly.

Michael Tinney

[email protected]

504-324-1691 Vonage Internet Line; preferred, because you can leave a message on this line.
620-525-6654 Land Line; you can NOT leave a message on this line.

Do not delay if you are interested.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:25 AM

Now there is even more detail about the new mortgage plan available on the site. It's the first posting on this page:

http://www.kansaspropertyforsaledollarsandsense.blogspot. com/

Anyone serious about deer hunting, especially, should consider this, because I have personally seen many large deer in the immediate area around this property in the 30 months I have been here, up to and including less than a mile from the house. On at least 2/3 of the trips I make out of here, I see deer somewhere along my route. And I have seen large deer on roughly 1/4 of the trips from along the 3 mileroad this property is on!

One more thing: I have gotten emails in the past from hunters asking if you can get farmer permissions to hunt on their land. I'm not sure if you can or can't, but in Kansas, you don't have to, because many farmers have already granted permission for hunters to hunt their best hunting land via the Kansas walk-in hunting land program. The links in my first post above will take you to pages that explain thisfurther, and alsotake you to maps which show all of the walk-in hunting land which can be hunted free of charge. For example, some of the best walk-in hunting land on the Plains is 3 miles south of this property.
Old 06-17-2008, 06:31 AM
RT1
Fork Horn

Sent you a pm

very interested