Originally Posted by deer_predator
Sounds good... we'll be there
Im going to hold you to it Ken
Old 08-21-2013, 11:35 AM
Fork Horn

We will be there
Old 08-23-2013, 07:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great, Tracey I was hoping that you would make it. that makes, Snufffy, Jarad, You and I as far as I know. Sure would love for a coupla more boats to show up. Other wise snuffy will only win $40 for big fish. I just checked water is down to only 3 feet above normal summer pool as of yesterday. that is down over 8 feet, so the fish should not have too much grass and weeds to hide in. should be a good numbers day.
Old 08-23-2013, 01:59 PM
Fork Horn

Who wants to have a 10$ numbers pot to?
Old 08-23-2013, 06:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

will have to see tomorrow??
Old 08-25-2013, 03:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

The 'brass' carp' tournament is in the books. We had 4 boats and a woppin 9 shooters register. by unanimous decision everyone paid $10 into the big fish pot. Making it a $90. Pay out. Everyone left the ramp with high expectations, only to be dashed by muddy water. with the lake back down only 3 feet above summer pool the boat wave action had a nice yellow ring around the tub! you could not see a thing. what was really strange in the back end of the coves where you could see a few things, there was nothing to see. we only seen one carp at the end of one of the coves. well as usual for the second year in a row. Mark 'Snuffy' McCleester put the hammer to us by him self. I tried to hold him down this year by getting him a partner. His partner ended up canceling. you know how humbling that is to get beat two years in a row by the same guy. Well at least this year he had to share the big fish with, Brandon Duvall a shooter on Tracey's boat. It was a long hot, slow day. there were only 23 fish shot total, with Snuffy accounting for 15 of them. Personally I was really expecting a high fish count.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:03 PM
Typical Buck

So Snuffy shot 15 and the other 8 shooters averaged 1 a piece. But again, it's a Danville boy that brings home the bacon. Maybe we should just build a permanent shrine for the Brass Carp here in D'ville?
Old 09-26-2013, 02:57 PM
Fork Horn

dont count on it next year
Old 09-26-2013, 02:58 PM
Fork Horn

and I shot 5 out of our 6 fish including the big gar so my average was more than 1 lol