Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Club officers?

Old 06-18-2013, 09:46 PM
Fork Horn

Default Club officers?

Who are the current officers in the club? I would like to be one and help Poole out with getting this to where it was at before. Who else is wanting in?
Old 06-19-2013, 04:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well we need:

President
Vice President
Treasurer
Tournament Director
Points Chairman

I don't mind being points chairman again
Old 06-19-2013, 06:41 AM
Fork Horn

What is the responsibility of each? Does anyone know anyone not on here that will want in hopefully get all the spots filed this year and just run club and shoots next year and not have to worry about officers
Old 06-19-2013, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

We also had a secretary- who took care of membership and any correspondence. Actually the VP Position could be eliminated it is a title only and so far over the years has done nothing. For several years I took the IB13Challenge but that was an appointed position by the pres.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:14 AM
Fork Horn

I will help out any way I can
Old 06-20-2013, 02:07 PM
Typical Buck

I know when I was involved, the Secretary was the Vice President. As John said, the VP was responsible for very little and the brunt of the work fell on the President and Secretary. Treasurer also had little work day in and day out as I held that position as well. Ha
Old 06-20-2013, 06:30 PM
Spike

well ive definitely put my name in for president. im willing to step up and handle the responsibility. I feel like I have everyones blessing that is still involved on here. so there is no way to take a vote or anything. Christine contacted the so called acting president now and he is all for me taking over his role. anyone else that wants a position just state what position u want and so it shall be. I hope we can work together and make this a good quality organization again. thanks to u all that kept us alive and a float!
Old 06-21-2013, 09:17 AM
Fork Horn

well ill be vice president and we can just switch the old secretary responsibilities to the VP. We could still have a secretary, Because the more people in office that know whats going on then the more people at the shoot that can help. And we all know things break and stuff happens so not everyone will be able to be at every shoot. We just need everyone to grab a spot so we can start planning for next year to make it a good year.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:08 AM
Super Moderator

Somebody find a bank for the club. Ryan had found a bank but they did start charging $10 a month so he closed out the acct. I tried to deposit they cashier's check into our paypal acct but it didn't work. (insert angry-at-paypal's-complete-lack-of-useful-customer-service smiley here) The check is only for 600.00 which doesn't meet the minimum no-charge for many banks. We do have another couple hundred in cash. I will give over the cash to whomever ya'll trust to be the treasurer. JohnnyB did a great job but I think his wife would kill him if he took that position again.

The treasurer job is easy. Write the occasional check, make a deposit here and there... Just don't run off with the money.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:50 AM
Fork Horn

Im pretty sure my bank has free checking

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.