Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowfishing > Illinois Bowfishers Club
Trying to better the club by getting new president! >

Trying to better the club by getting new president!

Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Trying to better the club by getting new president!

Old 06-06-2013, 09:43 AM
Spike

Default Trying to better the club by getting new president!

I have decided to throw my name out there for president. Our club has went downhill for a very long time. I would like to start a new chapter in this clubs history, bringing it back to its former glory. I would like to start taking club memberships again and holding more shoots. I would do my very best to promote and get donations. Good or bad I would like to hear ur input. Please post!
Old 06-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I do not suppose to speak for anyone other than my self. Either we get some aggressive leadership or the club is done. You cannot expect to have a club with out club dues and active members. Shoots are vital for a club like ours. We owe so much to Christine and Kendall for carrying the load for all these years. Yes at one time we had almost 200 members. As of now we have enough $ left in the treasury for one more year, we have to have insurance and launch fee money. You know that nothing is free now days. Jarrad has proved he knows how to put on tournaments. He sponsered the Poole shoot for several years, so he had my support.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:23 PM
Super Moderator

I am all for Jarad taking over. He has proven he can run a shoot and he has the drive to get things done. He and I had a good talk on the phone and it sounds like he has some great ideas and is motivated. I hope a few others will help him along because the more people pitching in, the better.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:06 AM
Fork Horn

Im all for it. He knows how to put on shoots and he has been around the club for a long time. More members will mean more people showing at shoots and a bigger payout for Johnny B and Bill when they spank us all again. To many people that shoot around central Illinois that dont know anything about the club or that there are even tournaments for it
Old 06-08-2013, 11:33 AM
Typical Buck

Sounds great Jarad !
Old 06-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll back ya midget
Old 06-11-2013, 10:17 AM
Fork Horn

I just emailed a few of the bowfishing suppliers to see if i could get anything donated for some of our shoots Ill let you know what I hear back maybe we can make this club better than its ever been Kendal and Christine had some big shoes to fill but i think together we can get it done .
Old 06-11-2013, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator

Whirlpool, irydhard... I've made you guys moderators on this forum. You can now edit and make sticky posts. Please do not use your new superpowers to ban anyone without contacting me first.

I have also put up a Facebook page for the Illinois Bowfishers. There is no content right now. I will leave that up to you all. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Illin...1872626?ref=hl

JPike, if you want in on the action let me know. I can add you to the list as well. The club only works when it's group effort.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:49 PM
Fork Horn

LMAO now i feel like Obama I want to ban something lol
Old 06-12-2013, 09:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ok, now what is the next step in setting up officers and getting this club going again. ????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.