Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowfishing > Illinois Bowfishers Club
Possible Clinton Lake Tourney >

Possible Clinton Lake Tourney

Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Possible Clinton Lake Tourney

Old 02-16-2013, 08:26 AM
Spike

Default Possible Clinton Lake Tourney

Is anyone interested in a bowfishing tourney in clinton? i would like to bring back the poole shoot to clinton. Please post a reply! Please suggest dates and rules. i want a tourney that everyone can enjoy day or night. Common knowledge around here is central illinois bowfishing isnt popular! And is why i cant get a turn out. I would like to prove the statistics wrong. Please help me help my home lake get attention to its number of carp and buffalo!
Old 02-17-2013, 11:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'd love to see the poole shoot again. The sooner the better, not sure when I will be moving to Florida this year. As far as format, considering clinton only has basically two species, I'd go for total weight. of course Big fish so Snuffy will come.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have talked to a coupla other guys who said they would like to see a shoot in early April prior to the Billy Davis shoot.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Set it up Jarrod.. If you set it.. They will come... LMAO