Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowfishing > Illinois Bowfishers Club
Southern Illinois Aerial Bowfishing >

Southern Illinois Aerial Bowfishing

Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Southern Illinois Aerial Bowfishing

Old 02-13-2012, 05:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Southern Illinois Aerial Bowfishing

Hey everyone this coming up Spring and Summer or whenever it really warms up we will be doing some aerial bowfishing if anyone in Southern Illinois is interested?! We love takin people and havin a good time!! Here is a preview of what it is going to be like!! This is just 3 days worth of footage. We are also going to most likely be running two boats this year as well!! This is not a guide or outfitting service just some good ol boys havin fun! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vr68...nqvhrFqgRishE3
Old 02-15-2012, 08:37 PM
Fork Horn

do you ever go over to the illinois river ? or do you just go south ? i see your in chatham im about 40 minutes north of you . you ever go around central il at all ?
Old 02-16-2012, 10:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Never been on the Illinois we mostly go on the big muddy, when im around chatham i usually bowfish the backwater and flooded fields in the spring