Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

75th archery turkey

Old 09-19-2011, 02:41 PM
Fork Horn

Default 75th archery turkey

Went to MO. this weekend to kick off fall and shot my 75th archery turkey.A lone adult hen came into my set-up agressively.She was about to have a face off with my dsd decoy and I took her out.Now for you deer hunters.I saw,and have on camera, a big buck that I wanted to shoot.It was 11:00 thur.Had I not wanted to film myself shooting him, I most likely would have killed him.Then I went to the same spot I killed my buck last year on sept.18.As I was tagging my buck last year, two more came out.One was bigger than mine and the other the same size.I went back to that very spot thur. evening and another big buck came out.As I was was drawing I think he saw the light on my sight and was gone.Things were going good until my sight was in the shooting window of my ground blind.It was a fun hunt and I'm ready to go again.Good luck to all this fall.
Old 09-22-2011, 04:31 PM
Super Moderator

Wow! Congrats Jerry!!!!