Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Carlyle Update?

Old 08-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Spike

Default Carlyle Update?

Wondering if anybody knows what the spillway is like lately? Might be thinking about going down there tomorrow but I'm not sure yet.
Old 08-13-2011, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lowell H
Wondering if anybody knows what the spillway is like lately? Might be thinking about going down there tomorrow but I'm not sure yet.
Was there tonight until the rain hit and sent me packin. Saw some ole boys with a pontoon boat bowfishin. Didn't see if they got anything. Haven't seen any asian carp of late, just gar.
Old 08-14-2011, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

We were there yesterday Lowel. We didn't see a single bighead. (There or downstream)

If you went, I'd be interested in what you found.
Old 08-14-2011, 04:34 PM
Typical Buck

A friend was there a week ago and saw only a couple Asian carp. I think we've shot them all
Old 08-15-2011, 02:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

My grand son shot it two weekends ago at the youth tournament and we probably only see 10 big heads at best. Fortuantly he shot three to win the youth tournament. It was the worst conditions i had ever shot, high wind and waves, clouds and high water. I was the sponser so could not shoot.