Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Going out Saturday

Old 04-01-2011, 05:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Going out Saturday

Don't know where I'm going but I know it's gonna be on the water... I need to try out my new 80# troller ... Going back with the cane steering this year and the first time ever going 24v. I have a feeling someone is gonna go swimming with this setup...
Old 04-01-2011, 05:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ken, My wife and i went out wednesday to georgetown lake where we usually do very well in early spring. only seen a couple of fish. water just not warm enough during the day yet. hope you get out. I have a 60# 24v and really like it. it usually gets me through any tournaments with out changing batts.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Johnny b
Ken, My wife and i went out wednesday to georgetown lake where we usually do very well in early spring. only seen a couple of fish. water just not warm enough during the day yet. hope you get out. I have a 60# 24v and really like it. it usually gets me through any tournaments with out changing batts.
Thanks Johnny... No worries on the batteries.. I am a runnin Converters....
Old 04-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well I decided to go to Dawson today and it was pretty sad.... The water was plenty clear but I didn't see one fish!... Not even a bluegill!!!...

The wind picked up and I made two trips around the lake and decided to call it quits... Still ain't up...
Old 04-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

should have went trout fishing. Snuffy took his two grand daughters and they all limited out. all 15 trout were between 12 & 16 inches. not bad for an old grand pop and a couple of girls.
Old 04-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Fork Horn

ouch..im hitting river tonight and they was jumping in it last week so im hoping
Old 04-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Fork Horn

should have went trout fishing. Snuffy took his two grand daughters and they all limited out. all 15 trout were between 12 & 16 inches. not bad for an old grand pop and a couple of girls.
we caught our limit this morning also
Old 04-02-2011, 02:12 PM
Fork Horn

is there a list of all the lakes they stocked somewhere?