Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Poole Shoot

Old 09-17-2010, 01:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Poole Shoot

Is the Poole Shoot still on? I haven't heard anyone talkin about it.......

Jerod???????? Anything?????
Old 09-17-2010, 06:27 PM
Super Moderator

You know, you could call him.

Yes, the shoot is still on. Saturday Sept 25th, 9am to 5pm. Clinton Lake. Westside access ramp.
Old 09-18-2010, 05:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by HNI_Christine
You know, you could call him.

Yes, the shoot is still on. Saturday Sept 25th, 9am to 5pm. Clinton Lake. Westside access ramp.

I know I can call him I just aint got a number
Old 09-20-2010, 03:18 PM
Spike

i planned on having this shoot indefinatly. maybe changing the date next year too early sept instead for better turn out. i hope too see a few boats there on sat. $15 dollars a person $10 per boat big fish pot i be there by 730 am for registration
Old 09-20-2010, 04:59 PM
Super Moderator

Jarad, this is a numbers shoot right?
Old 09-24-2010, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Watch out boys and girls. Team pontoon extreme is comin' to whoop up on ya'll. It's gonna be a massacre.

ha ha ha...yeah right. Haven't had the CIRFCU out in a month and am having starter trouble with the fan. We may be rowing. LOL
Old 09-25-2010, 03:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by carpsniper
Watch out boys and girls. Team pontoon extreme is comin' to whoop up on ya'll. It's gonna be a massacre.

ha ha ha...yeah right. Haven't had the CIRFCU out in a month and am having starter trouble with the fan. We may be rowing. LOL
I would pay to see "C" row that tub!!!!! ROTF LMAO
Old 09-27-2010, 04:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Any results any one would like to post? Also need to up date the fish count. It looks like you had good weather for once...
Old 09-27-2010, 05:34 AM
Super Moderator

We beat Team Outdoors Experience.

I didn't get the results from Jarad. The carp were up good early in the day. The water clarity was pretty good. It was some of the better shooting we've had on Clinton this year.
We went out and shot about 15 decent sized ones (for Clinton) by noon.... then goofed off (went to the boondocks restaurant, worked on the fan controls). When we started bowfishing again the clouds had rolled in and it became hard to find the carp.

I don't know what the weights were but we had like 63+lbs for our big ten carp. I know we didn't win the weight division but we did win big fish with a 7.2 carp (or something like that) There was a 9lb carp taken but since the guys who got that won the first place (or second?) they cannot also win big fish. (Jarad's rule to keep the payouts going to more people, which is cool.)

There were five teams. We need to get more boats to this. It's 100% payout, low entry fee and it's fun.

I have two barrels of carp to put out in the field now... and it's too muddy to drive the tractor out there. That's the only downside...
Old 09-27-2010, 05:39 AM
Super Moderator

BTW, I'll count the carp when I put them out in the field. Which I guess I'd better do soon... before I'm just dumping liquid carp fertilizer out there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.