Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowfishing > Illinois Bowfishers Club
Hello everyone! What did I miss? >

Hello everyone! What did I miss?

Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Hello everyone! What did I miss?

Old 03-08-2010, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Hello everyone! What did I miss?

Haven't 'seen' you all in a while. What's new?
Old 03-09-2010, 05:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bowman15
Haven't 'seen' you all in a while. What's new?
Hey Steve!

Well you missed the Deer and Turkey Classic where there were a bazillion kids at the free archery range put on by the Illinois Bowfishers. Darin brought his most awsome big head........Oh, and he brought his fish too...

You missed the Fish and Feather where the kids loved to beat up our targets at the archery range again...... lol.....

Then we had the big Elmwood All Outdoors Show....Again MORE KIDS.....LOL......

OH and one more thing....Kendall and Christine got married and are expecting TRIPLETS!!!!!
Old 03-09-2010, 05:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh yea, one more thing....hardley anyone is on here anymore and if you want to hold a conversation you have to talk to yourself.....
Old 03-09-2010, 05:39 AM
Super Moderator

I don't think I've been on here in a long time either. Too busy hunting, doing outdoor shows, working and um.. making triplets??

Triplets?!!
Old 03-09-2010, 06:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by HNI_Christine
I don't think I've been on here in a long time either. Too busy hunting, doing outdoor shows, working and um.. making triplets??

Triplets?!!
LOL....At least we know you have been busy!....

I was going to just go for the one.....but then realized some of these guys may just buy that!...
Old 03-09-2010, 06:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

If they're having triplets, everyone start praying now that they take after Kendall. I don't want to even think about three more Christines running around. ; )

I always hate missing the shows. The archery ranges are always my favorite part. It's just been super-extra-sucky for work these past few months. Hell, for the past 2 years to be honest! But at least I've had alot more time for bowhunting, and (soon!!) bowfishing. In fact, I'm going to pick up my boat from Mark's house thursday and help him get the Big Woody ready for some much-needed repairs.
Old 03-09-2010, 06:40 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by bowman15
If they're having triplets, everyone start praying now that they take after Kendall. I don't want to even think about three more Christines running around. ; )

Hey!!!

We missed you Steve. See you on the water. Hope you get the Big Woody up and going again.

Old 03-09-2010, 07:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mark said he has it figured out so I'm sure it'll be out and about before you know it. And you guys will be the first to know it when it is.

I missed you guys too. I won't stay away so long from now on.
Old 03-14-2010, 08:03 PM
Fork Horn

I don't know, my Big Woody is leaking pretty bad. I was threatening to cut a large section off, but I'm not sure if I could live with it being shorter.....
Old 03-15-2010, 05:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mark S
I don't know, my Big Woody is leaking pretty bad. I was threatening to cut a large section off, but I'm not sure if I could live with it being shorter.....
Well Mark, you can always add an extension after you cut a section off....... It worked for John Bobbit!....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.