Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Boat plans ???

Old 02-15-2010, 11:15 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by deer_predator
Well once again I have thought about rails then AGAIN decided against it...LOL....I am worse than a (sorry C) woman on that....

I am thinking of actually brining a radio on board this year since I have the Honda genny now....I will actually be able to hear it...LOL
I want a radio
Old 02-15-2010, 08:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by deer_predator
..LOL....I am worse than a (sorry C) woman on that....
Don't appologize, you are worse than a woman!

You really are bored aren't you.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by carpsniper
Don't appologize, you are worse than a woman!

You really are bored aren't you.
I WANT TO GO BOWFISHING!!!!!!. The Wii just ain't cuttin the mustard....... And YES........I AM BORED!!!!!
Old 02-17-2010, 04:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have decided to get boating insurance this year. While talkeing to Slim one day he was telling me about the benifits. I had never even considered it before. Last year I broke or bent my lower unit drive shaft. Well it was $720.00 later. If I had insurance it would have cost me the $250.00 deductable. I got a lot of quotes and it is only going to be $89.00 for the year through US Boats. Who gave me the best. I looked at GEICO, STATE FARM, PROGRESSIVE, all of which were way over a hundred. Never did like paying for insurance but gonna give it a try.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Johnny b
I have decided to get boating insurance this year. While talkeing to Slim one day he was telling me about the benifits. I had never even considered it before. Last year I broke or bent my lower unit drive shaft. Well it was $720.00 later. If I had insurance it would have cost me the $250.00 deductable. I got a lot of quotes and it is only going to be $89.00 for the year through US Boats. Who gave me the best. I looked at GEICO, STATE FARM, PROGRESSIVE, all of which were way over a hundred. Never did like paying for insurance but gonna give it a try.
Do they cover anything in the boat also....let's say a Genny?????If so I think I may even give this one a try...
Old 02-17-2010, 12:24 PM
Super Moderator

It was right about $100.00 for me from State Farm. They included my genny. At first they said they didn't think they could because it was 'removable'. I told them that if the boat was sinking or on fire, I sure as heck wasn't going to be able to swim to safety with genny. So, they included it. (the genny was worth as much as the boat so it mattered) The fact that the genny had a cage built into the boat sure didn't hurt my point either.

Slim should tell us how much he pays for airboat insurance. (ouch!!)
Old 02-17-2010, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

[quote=HNI_Christine;3578723]It was right about $100.00 for me from State Farm. They included my genny. At first they said they didn't think they could because it was 'removable'. I told them that if the boat was sinking or on fire, I sure as heck wasn't going to be able to swim to safety with genny. So, they included it. (the genny was worth as much as the boat so it mattered) The fact that the genny had a cage built into the boat sure didn't hurt my point either.
quote]

Hmmm..that would be useful in case of Genny theft wouldn't it???
Old 02-19-2010, 09:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

better as Slim. ALL i know he pays more a month than we do for a year. Did find out from Boats US That for the first year on a used low dollar boat like mine you can only get Liability. If you go a year with out a claim then can go for full coverage.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:56 PM
Fork Horn

air boats aint cheap!!!!!

$40,000 for boat
$2,000 yr parts
$150 night fuel
$1,500 yr insurance

are they worth it????
you betcha!!!!!
you cant buy that much fun in a aluminum can.
there is nothing like fireing it up. it still makes me tingle just to think about it. its takes awesome to a whole new level!!!!
Old 02-23-2010, 10:13 AM
Super Moderator

I don't spend that much on my truck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.