Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Bowfisher & Team of the Year

Old 09-30-2009, 04:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bowfisher & Team of the Year

Just was wondering who won the team of the year and the Bowfisher of the year. As I under stand it the season ended with Uncle Daves Drill & Grill. Was also wondering if any one would be interested in having a end of the year banquet some where centrally located so most could attend. It is rare that we all have a chance to get together when we are all not smelly and sleepy. As we all seem to get along and have a common love of the sport. Would be a good chance to get some new ideas and input from anyone. Just a though.
Old 09-30-2009, 05:36 AM
Super Moderator

I think the Poole Shoot was the last 'points' shoot.

I'll ask Slim if anyone has turned points in. Slim's been busy going for his lineman's job. I know he's going to be missing the deer opener for some tests in Decatur.

I like the idea of a get together for dinner and awards. Not sure how many people would attend as now everybody has deer on the brain.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm sure we could pick a night that some could make it. The hard part would be to find a central place for most to make it.
Old 09-30-2009, 05:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Johnny b
I'm sure we could pick a night that some could make it. The hard part would be to find a central place for most to make it.
Bloomington looks to be like a good location!!! LMAO
Old 10-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Fork Horn

well i havent got all the points for team of the year but i belive that johnny b is the bowfisher of the year. i will have to go back to my e mail to make for certain but i belive ( almost with out a doubt) that he was the only one to turn in points all year. a few turned in points once. THIS IS NOT OFFICAL!!! im beat and going to bed. i will get it posted shortly
Old 10-17-2009, 10:07 AM
Spike

Default hey guys

i would like to turn in my points for the year or is it to late. i have a dozon citation fish and a couple state records and won the last two tourneys. how do i send you the info?