HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Illinois Bowfishers Club (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/illinois-bowfishers-club-77/)
-   -   Get well wishes to Deer_Predator! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/illinois-bowfishers-club/302170-get-well-wishes-deer_predator.html)

HNI_Christine 08-31-2009 01:28 PM

Get well wishes to Deer_Predator!

The Hamburgler, AKA the Deer_predator, AKA Ken Sharp underwent his knee replacement surgery today.

This is the same Ken Sharp who went bowfishing all day yesterday down at Rend Lake, then drove all the way back up to Bloomington last night, just so he could be in the hospital by the scheduled 6am this morning.
That's Hardcore. (and nuts... but we'll call it hardcore) :s2:

Get healed up soon Ken!

fishngame 08-31-2009 02:43 PM

Get well soon Ken!

carpsniper 08-31-2009 02:58 PM

Heal well! (and quick) It's almost here. :deer:

And there's always more fish to shoot.

deer_predator 08-31-2009 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by fishngame (Post 3425561)
Get well soon Ken!

Thanks guys..and gal....good luck with your upcommimg surgery MIkey

deer_predator 08-31-2009 05:04 PM

Well surgery went well and I have some of the tubing they stuck me with removed....Knee hurts like the dickens but I have not one, but two of those majic buttons!:barmy:....See no problem OL.... I start my therapy tomorrow so I will see how it will go...I will keep yall informed...

Ken

HNI_Christine 08-31-2009 05:05 PM

Can you play Mafia Wars from the hospital?? ;)

deer_predator 08-31-2009 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by HNI_Christine (Post 3425474)
The Hamburgler, AKA the Deer_predator, AKA Ken Sharp underwent his knee replacement surgery today.

This is the same Ken Sharp who went bowfishing all day yesterday down at Rend Lake, then drove all the way back up to Bloomington last night, just so he could be in the hospital by the scheduled 6am this morning.
That's Hardcore. (and nuts... but we'll call it hardcore) :s2:

Get healed up soon Ken!

Well I was actually scheduled to be here by 5 am......LOL

That hour did hurt!

Red Ash Outdoors 08-31-2009 11:32 PM

Howdy Ken was nice meeting ya at the spillway on saturday evening. Hope the surgery went well and ya are able to get in the deer blind and get one of the monster bucks this year.

deer_predator 09-01-2009 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by HNI_Christine (Post 3425768)
Can you play Mafia Wars from the hospital?? ;)

OH you betcha....It's on!.....what do you need me to gift ya!:fighting0007:

deer_predator 09-01-2009 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by Red Ash Outdoors (Post 3426060)
Howdy Ken was nice meeting ya at the spillway on saturday evening. Hope the surgery went well and ya are able to get in the deer blind and get one of the monster bucks this year.

Thanks...It was nice meeting you too.....I will be in a blind, if not a stand by October 1st....