Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowfishing > Illinois Bowfishers Club
 Shelbyville State Championship Roll Call >

Shelbyville State Championship Roll Call

Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Shelbyville State Championship Roll Call

Old 05-23-2009, 10:22 AM
Fork Horn

Default Shelbyville State Championship Roll Call

Who Coming?

I'm in with 69 year old Ernie Miller from Hillsboro and Bulzeye, our V.P. of our club.
Don't laugh at Ernie being 69 years old. He shoots in the Sr. Olymipics and can probably outshoot most of you. Now Bulz, I'm not so sure about. I just like to drive the boat.

One of our newest members, 15 year old Phillip Graves who shot with me at Carlyle may be looking for a ride at the state Championship. He is a really nice young man and a pretty good shot. If some one has some space on there boat and needs a little help shooting some fish, I would like to recommend Phil as you you man.

Dave R

Old 05-23-2009, 02:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Shelbyville State Championship Roll Call

KBI-PREZ will be shooting with me in my boat. Hopefully will have a straight prop shaft by then. Snuffy and the Jakester will be hooking up again. Snuffy is out in Pa this week chaising turkeys and fish. Talked to him this morning. They boated 6 the other night smallest was 18 pounds with a nice 26 pounder thrown in for change. They sure grow them large out there.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:45 AM
Spike

well todd my son rob and jarad will be on heilgar,lyle and myself will be on gargone,billy r and a new guy will be on blue thunder. will be camping at wolf that week.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Team Outdoors Experience will be there and we will be camping in a silver Ford......LOL

We will be packin the 6 hour energy by the case!!!
Old 05-24-2009, 03:21 PM
Fork Horn

well it dosent look like me luke alex bill kristina or josh will be there. the shelbys are going on a family vacation and we are shootin the north vs south tourney
Old 05-25-2009, 07:36 AM
Fork Horn

I will prolly be there. It will be jason and myself. My father is sitting this one out. I think the 20 hour tourny is a bit to long for him. Im still witing on replys back from a few people I shoot with to see if I will have a 3rd shooter.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:01 AM
Super Moderator

Kyle, most of us 'old' people don't try to shoot the whole 20 hours. We'll go out in the daytime, come back for the dinner, goof off playing some games (like last year's cornhole) and then when it gets dark we head back out on the water, shoot for several hours then come back and take a nap before weigh in. Since it's a 'big 12' it's not as important to be out there the whole time.

This year we're moving dinner later. Instead of being ready at 5pm, it will be more like 6:30pm. (bowfishing between 6:30pm and dark usually isn't that great anyhow... so might as well eat.)

Old 05-26-2009, 09:43 AM
Banned

im phillip graves...dave knows me i shot with him at carlyle i was wondering if any1 has room on there boat
Old 05-27-2009, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Don't laugh at Ernie being 69 years old. He shoots in the Sr. Olymipics and can probably outshoot most of you. Now Bulz, I'm not so sure about.
It's only sporting to give the fish a few warning shots.
It would be totally unethical to nail them with the first shot in cold blood.
Besides, I think I'm just on board for push-pole duty anyway.

See y'all there.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:23 AM
Fork Horn

Bulzeye, you have the slickest 1648 bowfishing rig out there and you're not bringing it! What's up with that?

Quick Reply: Shelbyville State Championship Roll Call

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.