Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowfishing > Illinois Bowfishers Club
 Shelbyville State Championship Roll Call >

Shelbyville State Championship Roll Call

Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Shelbyville State Championship Roll Call

Old 06-03-2009, 12:42 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Shelbyville State Championship Roll Call

anyone need a 3rd ? i have been bowfishing 20 years and can shoot or drive it dont matter let me know
Old 06-04-2009, 09:57 AM
Fork Horn

Well, just talked with Jarad. We decided that he will bring his boat and be able to shoot another out of it. I should have room for a third, but will know come monday, will post for sure then. Todd
Old 06-04-2009, 10:07 AM
Fork Horn

Chase baker or phil graves........ Since they are Jr. members get first chance to hop in my boat. Chase and phil please roll paper rock scissors for a ride. Just jokin. I will take the shooter that talks less than my partner.Irydhard if they find boats to ride in you are more than welcome to ride in my boat but since they are jr members they get first chance.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:41 PM
Fork Horn

I'll be there with 3 on my boat.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:12 AM
Spike

We'll be there with a full boat....Can't wait....Brent
Old 06-07-2009, 10:04 PM
Fork Horn

thanks if anyone has a for sure spot please let me know my # is 217 750 2560 if i dont answer leave a message and your number
Old 06-08-2009, 05:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks as if the weather is gonna cooperate for us for the tourney.....The lake is at 611.83 ft right now....dropping an average of .13 a night......Lookas as if normal pool is 599.7...So I guess we are looking around 12 ft over summer pool........Helo treetops!!!!!
Old 06-08-2009, 07:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: deer_predator

Looks as if the weather is gonna cooperate for us for the tourney.....The lake is at 611.83 ft right now....dropping an average of .13 a night......Lookas as if normal pool is 599.7...So I guess we are looking around 12 ft over summer pool........Helo treetops!!!!!
Just like last year.We had it pretty easy getting my little boat in and out of some really tight spots. I wonder what it's going to be like this year with Mark's barge.

Can't wait to see everyone. And for the record, I'm missing my cousin-in-law's wedding to be there on time saturday. I'm gonna hear about that for years to come.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Steve, sounds like you got your priortys all in order. I cant wait to see 'big woody'. Yep, sounds like we will be trimming brush again this year. One of these years it will be good.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:02 AM
Fork Horn

The weekend weather forcast is for sunny weather Friday through Sunday with lows 57-59 and high 79-81. Should be a great weekend.

Looks like Christine and Joanne have been planning to make Sloppy Joes for the BBQ. Joanne made some for the Billy Davis Memorial Tournament and they where a big hit. They licked the pan clean!!!! I was wanting to cook some fish in my new fish cooker. Does anyone want to eat any fish and help with the preparing it??? Does any one want to volunteer to cook anything else? If all you club member would bring a bag of chips or a 2 liter bottle of soda it would help the club bank account.

Bowfisher

Quick Reply: Shelbyville State Championship Roll Call

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.