Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Billy Davis some results

Old 04-19-2009, 11:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Billy Davis some results

Wow, if you missed the Billy Davis you really missed a crankin shoot. over 2300 fish shot. The numbers were unbelieveable. Should be some IB9C fish registered. This is it for not, time to hit the rack been up 32 hours, rack time for sure..
Old 04-19-2009, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Billy Davis some results

Oh yeah! I have never in my life seen carp, gar and buffs spawning at the same time. It was awesome. We started late, ended early and still shot over a hundred fish. Wow.

We're still on the road home. After we got everything cleaned up (sort of) and changed into dry clothes (Oh that felt soooo good),We decided thta breakfast and a nap were in order.

So, no pics yet.

Oops did it again, was logged in as C. -Kendall
Old 04-19-2009, 03:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yea....I am sure sorry we missed that one....I suppose we can just hope that the state shoot will be as good......

I am glad y'all had a great shoot!
Old 04-19-2009, 03:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ken, what a dis-appointment. All that smack talk and you do not even show up to back it up. What's up with that. Was a fun time, only problem we did come in junior to team smack talk.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I take it the CIRFCU was "team smack talk" ......OH yea, and

Old 04-19-2009, 07:01 PM
Fork Horn

our night was a little less pleasureful. We ran across the whole lake to only shoot 36 fish. cause i lost 3 arrows and had 2 giant buffs pull off. then my dad's back started to hurt so we headed back to the ramp and headed home. the rain didn't help either. i wanted to stay for the weigh -in but my dad wanted to leave. i am very agitated though because i believe the bounty fish for the night was GRINNEL. and it just so happens that the second fish i shot was a grinnel. so i am very mad i didn't get to weigh in but oh well next time i will hopefully do better. we brought our fish home for some pictures i will post them later.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to hear that your Dad's back is still bugging him and that you had to go early.

So you don't feel bad, Even I shot a grinnel. And if I can shoot a grinnel...well lets just say it was only third one I've ever shot at and the first I recovered.

BTW that was pre-rain of course.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:55 AM
Typical Buck

Sounds like everyone had a Great Time and was really into the fish, one of these years it will work out and I will be able to go..I hope..
Old 04-20-2009, 05:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great fish there Kendall. Alot of people should be happy you got that one outta the water.

So where's the pictures?
Old 04-20-2009, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

It was a great tourney even if we all got soaked. We got into fish pretty much right off the bat and probably got 90 of our 105 fish in a one and a half acre patch of water. We just kept going around and around and never really ran out of fish. There was a fan boat not too far off that covered just a couple ofacres of water for most of the night too.

I seriously have no time to try and upload photos right now. Plus I didn't take many, just too busy, that's why I hired Alicia to take pictures. She should have pictures up soon. (thanks Alicia)

There is a post with some pictures over on bowfishing country...
go here -->http://bow.fishingcountry.com/bfcforums/showthread.php?p=273481#post273481

I'll post more later when I get a bit caught up with work.

Quick Reply: Billy Davis some results

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.