Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Sept. 27th

Old 09-20-2008, 03:42 PM
Spike

Default RE: Sept. 27th

I hope to see everyone here at clinton this next weekend. water is up a little as expected with all the rain we had. clarity is about a foot or so in the middle of the lake. should get better by next weekend, there is no rain in the forcastfor the entireweek. For all those who cant attend, there is always next year. I hope to make this tourney a yearly event, if the gov doesnt shut clinton lake down next. I will be there by 7:00 A.M. for sign up and have someone in the parking lot till 10:00 A.M. or so if someone is late, or you can preregister. good luck to all and I will see you there. thanks.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

can't make it
Old 09-24-2008, 03:26 PM
Fork Horn

Just checked the weather again for Saturday and Jarad you picked a great day for a daytime bowfishingtournament.

SaturdaySep 27
Clear
Hi: 82° Lo: 56°

Sunny skies. High 82F and low 56F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 5

I am a little concerned in the fact that you haven't posted any new fish totals in the "add to the fish count."This tells me that you have conceded to Jonny B in who can post the most fish in the "add to the fish count" forumor that you are shooting fish and stock pilingthem for the "Poole Shoot" Don't forget to thaw them out before you turn them in for the weigh in. No one likes to see frozen fish in the weigh in barrels.

Bowfisher