HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Illinois Bowfishers Club (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/illinois-bowfishers-club-77/)
-   -   The Tournament...Pictures & Comments (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/illinois-bowfishers-club/243121-tournament-pictures-comments.html)

Chasebaker 04-20-2008 10:18 AM

The Tournament...Pictures & Comments

It was awesome to meet Slim,Christine,Kendall,Chris,Snuffy,Ken, and everyone else whose name I forgot!!

Heres a couple pictures I took...not good..but ok

1.Team Death Dealers

Chasebaker 04-20-2008 10:20 AM

RE: The Tournament...Pictures & Comments

Team Pokaho

Chasebaker 04-20-2008 10:21 AM

Team Warning Shot

carpsniper 04-20-2008 03:07 PM

No photos yet.

It's always good to meet up with friends, old and new. There were several folks that I didn't get to meet. I am sorry about that.

It was awesome to have so many teams show up. Too bad the fish took the night off! :eek:
It tells you something when 44 shooters couldn't manage to shoot as many fish as the second place team did last year. :(That's just how it goes sometimes.

Chasebaker 04-20-2008 04:53 PM

yea... We only shot 4....but lost 2.

Johnny b 04-20-2008 05:07 PM

Yes, it was nice meeting the old and new. Thanks to the Missouri crew for coming over. I is always really nice to have out of state folks join us. Also the Kentucy guys for leaving your big heads and coming up. Sorry i did not get to meet you and about your boat problems.
Talking to as many teams as i did, did not talk to any one who shot a fish after 3am. They just left and went to Shelbyville or something. You know it is sad when you get to the ramp at 5:30 and there are 8 boats already in, and the Indy boys are GONE. Personally I had a great time. Thank you to Dave, Christine, Kendall, Rob for all the effort and job well done as usual. By the looks of the rigs and new guys the rough fish are in for a tough season.

Buffalo79 04-20-2008 05:34 PM

Thanks for having us over guys. It was some tough fishing for sure. We had some genny problems and stopped to work on a throttle cable a half dozen times. We really thought we were gonna get our butts handed to us. By about 4am I was tired of fighting with my throttle cable and we came back to the truck. If I had known we werent alone with our bad luck I would have stayed out the last couple hours and found a few more fish LOL. We had a great time and hope we make it over to shoot with yall again soon.

Josh
Team Womack Mafia
Womack, MO

Chasebaker 04-20-2008 06:31 PM

Josh,

We had bad luck gettin on fish as well...but hey I was happy to meet everyone and mabe next year I can get the Billy Davis Award!!

chase

Buffalo79 04-20-2008 06:45 PM

We shot almost all of our fish in one spot, we had to run the fan up in the grass and shoot em when they ran out beside us. My partners were right on but my shooting was really off last nite, but we were just glad to get out and see some fish. With the weather we have had this spring, I was happy to see as many as we did

Chasebaker 04-20-2008 06:55 PM

Same here...We shot all of ours in one little grassy area. We couldn't even see the fish.