HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hunts/Outfitters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitters-57/)
-   -   Semi-Guided Pike County Illinois Trophy Whitetail Hunts - From $1400 (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitters/94827-semi-guided-pike-county-illinois-trophy-whitetail-hunts-1400-a.html)

BargainTrophies.com 03-21-2005 06:35 PM

Semi-Guided Pike County Illinois Trophy Whitetail Hunts - From $1400

Illinois Trophy Whitetail Hunt
in World Famous Pike County

Semi-Guided Hunts (Archery, Muzzleloader, Shotgun)

As you may know, Illinois is home to some of the largest whitetail bucks ever taken. We offer semi-guided whitetail deer hunting on our exclusive hunting properties in the famous Pike County, Illinois. Our properties are located in the "golden triangle" of Illinois. Our food plots consists of corn and soybeans growing in the agriculture-rich soils between the Illinois and Mississippi Rivers.

Our outfit is growing a little every year--a little more land, and a few more hunters. We are small when is comes to the amount of hunters we have each year, but we are big when it comes to our success! In 2003, Twenty-nine hunters harvested nineteen bucks. That percentage of success is above most outfitters opportunity rates. We usually run around 50% success and 80% opportunity. We pride ourselves maintaining quality deer herds.

The bucks we took in 2004 were a 202", 2-180"s, 2-170"s, 3-160"s, 2-150"s, 7-140"s,and several 120"s and 130"s

Just have a look in our photos below to see some of the monster Pike County bucks our hunters have taken!

A Message From the Outfitter:

Hello hunters, Todd Chapman here. I started deer hunting in 1979 just outside my native Columbus, Georgia. I have spent countless hours studying deer behavior. In 1991, I made the decision to be a trophy hunter. At that point, I did not even have a buck on the wall. In 1992, I took an 8 pointer and a 10 pointer with my bow. All the sudden letting the little bucks walk was starting to pay off. I was hooked on big bucks! I took my first trip away from home to hunt south Texas in 1995. I had a certain image in my mind of the buck I wanted to take. I passed up several real trophies. Even a 150 inch 11 pointer. Boy was that a mistake! I didn't see anything bigger. However, I did manage to spend around $5000 dollars to only come home with a javelina and a hat. I call that trip my "expensive depression". I did go back the next year and harvest a nice 9 pointer and 11 pointer.

In 1997, I set my sites on Alberta, Canada. I took a 181 inch monster whitetail that field dressed 281 lbs on the fourth day of my hunt. I kept going back to Canada and kept bringing home good bucks. But nothing like the first year.

In 1998, I had a friend tell me about Pike County, Illinois. So in 1999, I added Illinois to my hunting adventures. I took 5 of my hunting buddies with me. We all paid someone for a semi-guided hunt. I did all the work for my hunters to have good trip while someone else made the money. In 2000, the same thing happened. Only this time, I had 13 hunters with me to take care of. After that year was over, I had a high demand for more hunters to come with me the next year. I decided that I needed to go out on my own, so I started contacting landowners to book exclusive hunting trips in Pike County, Illinois. This leads us to now. I have the desire to see smiles on my hunter's faces. I have the desire to see monsters on the ground. It's what I love and what I am good at. If I can't provide quality tracts of land to hunt, I cant stay in business. I will do everything I can to ensure that your hunting trip is a successful one.

2005 Whitetail Deer Hunting Packages

Package Dates Rate Weapon
Hunt #1 10/2 - 10/7 $1400 Archery
Hunt #2 10/9 - 10/14 $1400 Archery
Hunt #3 10/16 - 10/21 $1400 Archery
Hunt #4 10/23 - 10/28 $1400 Archery
Hunt #5 10/30 - 11/4 $1400 Archery
Hunt #6 11/6 - 11/11 $1400 Archery
Hunt #7 11/13 - 11/17 $1400 Archery
Hunt #8 11/18 - 11/20 $2000 Shotgun
Hunt #9 11/21 - 11/25 $1400 Archery
Hunt #10 11/26 - 11/30 $1400 Archery
Hunt #11 12/1 - 12/4 $2000 Shotgun/Muzzleloader
Hunt #12 12/9 - 12/11$1500 Muzzleloader

* All Hunters must have a valid Illinois state hunting license. For more information on licensing visit the Illinois Department on Natural Resources (DNR), call (217) 782-7305 or on the web at: http://www.dnr.state.il.us

* All hunts are semi-guided. We are not responsible for field dressing, caping, or processing any deer taken.

* Hunts do not include food or lodging. Lodging is available at $25 per night, or local hotels are available.

* All hunters are allowed one buck only. We encourage harvesting of a doe.

* Bucks must gross a score of 125". Bucks scoring less than 125" are subject to a $300 fine and/or may be asked to leave.

* 50% deposit due to book your hunt --no exceptions. The balance is due by Sept. 15th. Absolutely no refunds unless you replace your hunt with another hunter.

TERMS

* All hunts are semi-guided
* We are not responsible for field dressing, caping, or processing any deer taken.
* All deer missed, wounded, or harvested must be reported within 24 hours.
* Hunters are not to be roaming all over the property being hunted
* No trespassing
* Guns and bows must be in cases during transportation.
* Slugs and muzzleloaders only.
* Gun hunters must wear orange cap and vest at all times.
* No Smoking or alcohol while hunting on our property.
* Hunters will be given different-sized tracts of land according to the size of the party.
* All Hunters must have a valid Illinois state hunting license.
* Release of liability form must be signed prior to the hunt.
* 50% deposit due to book your hunt --no exceptions. The balance is due by Sept. 15th.
* Absolutely no refunds unless you replace your hunt with another hunter.

Contact me if you would lilke to book the hunt or if you have any questions on this hunt.

Or, Click HERE to view the ARCHERY hunt on our site, HERE to view the MUZZLELOADER hunt on our site, or HERE to view the SHOTGUN hunt on our site.

[hr]

BargainTrophies.com also offers all of the popular North America big game hunts, exotic, small game, waterfowl, and upland bird hunts, as well as saltwater and freshwater fishing trips. Save $100s even $1000s on some of these trips. If you are interested in finding and/or booking a hunting trip Right Now, Click HERE.

Our site offers several features to help you find a hunt: Advanced Searches, Setting Trip Watches to be notified via email when a trip that meets your specifications is posted, well-organized hunting and fishing categories. In addition, our Buyer's Guide provides several outfitter rating website resources to assist you in your research efforts.

HUNTERS & ANGLERS: Access to our site is always 100% FREE. No registration required to get in contact with the outfitters/guides offering their services.

OUTFITTERS & CHARTER CAPTAINS: Posting on our site is FREE. Our commission rate is very low. You only pay when someone books one of your trips. First trip booked thru the site is Commission-Free (up to $50 credit).

Click HERE to visit our site.