Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Do NOT bump your threads to the top of the page >

Do NOT bump your threads to the top of the page

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Do NOT bump your threads to the top of the page

Old 03-18-2005, 08:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Do NOT bump your threads to the top of the page

Anyone who bumps their own threads to the top of the page will have them removed entirely from this Forum. If your threads are falling to the end of the line, there is probably a reason for it. This is the only spot on HuntingNet where we allow commercial advertisements for free and if people keep abusing it we're going to have to change our policies.

Justin
Old 04-26-2005, 07:00 AM

Default RE: Do NOT bump your threads to the top of the page

bump
Old 04-26-2005, 02:43 PM

Sorry about that Justin. I just posted a reply to a question on my post and it went to the top of the post. I don't even know how to bump a post. I apoligize for this. Does a reply to a question automatically bump a thread? Thank you for any info in regards to this topic.
Old 05-17-2005, 07:27 AM

I agree with the other gentleman. I received a replyl on 5-16-05 at 09:32 pm and I see that is the last post time (05/16/05 9:32:24 pm). I too am sorry but think that the reply sent it to the top. I have no idea how to bump a thread either. Please explain what I did wrong.
Old 05-17-2005, 12:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

If someone else responds to your thread it will automatically return to the top of the page, which is not a problem. I'm referring to people who are posting within their own threads with the sole purpose of bumping them back to the top of the page ahead of everyone else's posts. If there is a legitimate interest in what you are offering, then by all means it should be at the top. If there isn't, let it fall to the bottom of the page and let someone else have their turn at the top.

Justin
Old 07-19-2005, 08:10 AM

Hi Justin
Sorry but can you help me ? I put a message about hunting in Namibia in the forum Other areas - Africa , because Namibia is in Africa and it was moved to the other forum .
I would like to contact the moderator of "other areas forum", to understand why ,but I dont know how .
Thanks a lot . Kind regards .
Anuska
Old 09-17-2006, 08:03 AM
Spike

I just added a post to my pike county hunt. My intentions were to make counter offers. If you would like to remove it, I'm ok with that. I was thinking of just giving the hunt to a Gulf war vet or someone else who would like to have it rather than have it go to waste. My son would like a joiner so I put that in there the binos were for me. I am sincere you can remove the post. I would not mind
Old 10-25-2007, 02:45 PM

My listing is at the top, my apologies, I didn't mean (no idea how to) and will try not to do that again!
Thanks!
Old 10-25-2007, 02:53 PM

Justin,

If I reply to a post is that considered bumping it back up, now that I have been on here a week or so I understand what is meant by bumping. How do you want me to reply to inquiries? I don't want to get in trouble.

Thanks,

Paul
Old 10-25-2007, 03:15 PM
Fork Horn

so if you are the seller are you to list it over?

Quick Reply: Do NOT bump your threads to the top of the page

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.