Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
South African Safari Summer 2024 Raffle >

South African Safari Summer 2024 Raffle

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

South African Safari Summer 2024 Raffle

Old 02-03-2023, 04:37 AM
Spike

Default South African Safari Summer 2024 Raffle

We are offering this to benefit East Hickman Volunteer Fire Department 501(c)(3) in Lyles, TN.

1 - in - 250 chance of winning. ONLY 250 chances will be sold.

Offering chances on a two hunter / sightseers 4 day/ 5 night all inclusive South Africa Safari in Summer of 2024 (exact time TBD by winner/outfitter). This package is a $14000 value which would include either a choice of 3 animals between the two hunters: ( zebra or blue wildebeest, an impala or blesbok and a duiker or steenbok) -OR- a 3 day photo safari in Kruger National Park with a $1000 giftcard.

All lodging, accommodations, roundtrip airfare to South Africa through United Airlines from major US Airports, hunting guides, gun rental, laundry services, pickup and drop off from Polokwane Airport, as well as skinning and prep of trophies for export would be included. I will take care of all booking for hunt and flights and will also be in the loop for getting trophies shipped back.

Not included would be any additional animals and associated upcharges with those animals, cash tips to staff, or additional charges accrued for extras not detailed in this description. Additional animal harvests and cash tips and/or staff gifts are highly encouraged.

My wife and I personally hunted with this same outfit this past summer and had an absolute blast. The vast amount of animals you will see is shocking and add-on trophies are encouraged at your expense. We took the tour in Kruger National Park after our hunt and the views will amaze you.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I will answer to the best of my knowledge. If I don't know the answer, I will contact my outfitter in RSA.

We accept PayPal ([email protected]), cashapp ($Horsetrader85), venmo (@EHVFD) or personal check. $100 / chance.

Benefits go to East Hickman Volunteer Fire Department. Drawing will be conducted via Facebook Live on the East Hickman Volunteer Fire Department Facebook page once all tickets have been sold.

East Hickman Volunteer Fire Department | Facebook

Last edited by Chance_615; 02-03-2023 at 06:13 AM.