Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
WTS: Canadian Waterfowl and Black Bear Hunt Combo With Wing Master Outfitting >

WTS: Canadian Waterfowl and Black Bear Hunt Combo With Wing Master Outfitting

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

WTS: Canadian Waterfowl and Black Bear Hunt Combo With Wing Master Outfitting

Old 01-22-2023, 08:37 AM
Spike

Default WTS: Canadian Waterfowl and Black Bear Hunt Combo With Wing Master Outfitting

So my son won a hunt on Dec. 2021 thru Pro Membership Sweepstakes with Wing Master Outfitters in Alberta, Canada. We were not able to go last year so the outfitter pushed the hunt out to Sept. 2023 for us. My son has now decided that buying a truck is more important (teenagers), so he has asked me to post his hunt for sale.

It is a $13,000 hunt that he would like to sell for $8,000 OBO.

Please fell free to contact me with any questions.

Hunt description (This is for 2 people)
A 7 night lodging with 5 day hunt for waterfowl (ducks and geese) Mon-Fri as well as 1 black bear for each hunter which is hunting evenings Monday through Saturday. License and tags for all target species. Ammunition for the waterfowl hunt as well as all guide service and bird cleaning as well as field prep for bears harvested.

*Not included in this package is airfare or transportation to Alberta Canada and and any expenses incurred traveling to or from. Meat processing for your bear. Transportation of trophies for export back to your home destination. Tips and gratuities for guides and staff. Recommend minimum of 10-15% of total cost of trip.

Old 02-03-2023, 05:53 PM
Spike

Sounds like a great time!
Old 04-16-2023, 06:07 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Chance_615
Sounds like a great time!
Sorry I just noticed your PM.