HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hunts/Outfitters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitters-57/)
-   -   Stag and Fallow deer Special! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitters/423597-stag-fallow-deer-special.html)

adictosacazar 06-14-2020 05:40 AM

Stag and Fallow deer Special!

4 Attachment(s)
Bow Hunters are Welcome! We have great exclusive area in Spain, where you can stalk and hunt Red Stag and Fallow deer.

Hunting Season: Sept to Feb.
Best Time: Sept and Oct.

Our estate has more than 2.500 ha. there is a great density of animals and the quality is great, It is recommended to book at least a couple of days of hunting.

Red Stag & Fallow Deer Trophy Fee.

Bronze 160 to 169.9 points 2.200€
Silver 170 to 179.9 points 2.700€
Gold 180 to 190.9 Points 3.500€

Over 200 Points P.O.R

*Booking Fee 500€ per hunter, the rest payed upon arrival.

*Book 2 nights and Hunt Free wild Boars at night No size limit.

-Our Trophy fee includes the following:

•1 Hunting day.
Transfers from airport to hunting area / hotel / back.
•Lunch, Snacks, Soft Drinks during the hunt.
•Personalized assistance by specialized hunting guide.
•Reception on the area, documentation control, permits and authorizations.
•All transfers within the estate during the hunt.
•First trophy preparation.

-Not included:

•Accommodation in hunting area full board 300€ per night, luxury rooms.
•Taxidermy and trophy shippment.
•Personal Expenses.
•International or Internal Flights.
•Rifle or Bow rental.

Food Menu when you book 2 Nights in camp:

We have a "hunters bar' which is in the lounge, fully stocked and open for our clients to make sure they never go without a drink.

-Friday

For Friday, once you have confirmed arrival times , you can let, me know if you would like lunch otherwise i cater extra snacks for sundowners, and then the roast will fall away and i will make the paella for dinner.

Lunch (this is depending on time of arrival and if you would like lunch) paella and fresh bread.

Sundowners. - (at our special look out spot, this gives our hunters a great and romantic view of the farm) Champagne, cold prawns, and a fruit selection.

Dinner: Venison Roast with steamed jasmine rice and salad, Dessert. French chocolate mousse.

-Saturday

Breakfast.: Bacon, eggs, toast, tomatoes and mushrooms and a selection of cereals.

Snack pack: (this is packed in the drop off and collection vehicle and is readily available) Our lucky choc chip cookies, sandwiches, cool drinks, and coffee.

Lunch.: Three cheese (farm harvested) Venison lasagna with salad and fresh bread.

Dinner.: Barbeque out on the patio of local steak and chops, along with potato bake and salad, Dessert Apple crumble and cream.

-Sunday

Breakfast: Bacon, eggs, toast, tomatoes and mushrooms and a selection of cereals.

Snack pack.: Our lucky choc chip cookies, sandwiches, cool drinks, and coffee.

Lunch: Chicken salad and couscous with fresh bread.

There is coffee, tea, cool drinks, and drinks readily available, as well as bowls of snacks, is there any drink that you would like me to specially stock or food to make just let me know, that wont be a problem.

Book for 2021 Today!

adictosacazar 06-29-2021 08:15 AM

Book Your Stag Hunt More Information: www.adictosacazar.com