Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
All-Inclusive Weekend Waterfowl Hunt | Arkansas >

All-Inclusive Weekend Waterfowl Hunt | Arkansas

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

All-Inclusive Weekend Waterfowl Hunt | Arkansas

Old 09-11-2019, 08:19 AM
Spike

Arrow All-Inclusive Weekend Waterfowl Hunt | Arkansas

We strive to ensure our hunters receive the best duck hunting experience that North East Arkansas has to offer. We hunt on over 22,000 acres of flooded rice, beans, timber, williow bottoms and cypress sloughs. We are where the ducks are! We offer top notch accommodations, guides and locations. The farms we own and lease hold huge numbers of waterfowl. We are uniquely situated between several well known WMA’s and refuges that winter millions of waterfowl during the winter. North East Arkansas has quickly become a mecca for some of the best duck hunting in the country and we are sitting at “GROUND ZERO”!

We offer a family friendly environment for you to enjoy duck hunting at its finest. We are just 25 minutes north of Memphis, TN in Crittenden County Arkansas.

Endorsed by GreenHead.net and Ultimate Waterfowl Hunting we are here to make sure you your Arkansas duck hunting experience is something you will never forget!

About the Host, Mike:
I am 42 years old, married and have 3 beautiful daughters. I have been hunting waterfowl since the age of 14 and guiding for the last 25 years. I have chased waterfowl from Manitoba Canada to Venice, LA up and down the Mississippi Flyway. I now do all of my hunting in North East AR because THIS IS WHERE THE DUCKS ARE! I hunt everyday of the AR Waterfowl season and hunt like “EVERYDAY IS OPENING DAY!” I am extremely passionate about duck hunting and enjoy sharing my passion with others. With 3 daughters, I am a big advocate for getting kids and women involved in our hunting tradition. I will do what it takes to make sure you have the best hunting experience of your life.

For more information, pricing and photos please visit: bit.ly/outside360-arkansas-all-inclusive-duck-hunt

Have an outdoor opportunity? Create a listing on Outside360 and accept bookings and payments immediately through our secure platform.