Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
White tail hunts available Texas panhandle >

White tail hunts available Texas panhandle

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

White tail hunts available Texas panhandle

Old 08-22-2019, 08:14 PM
Spike

Default White tail hunts available Texas panhandle

✅✅ New price !! I’ve got huge wheat fields (one irrigated ) over 600 acres Total in Wheeler co ( closest town McLean Tx) . They are all within a mile of North Fork of the Red River . Deer come from miles around. I show you where to hunt and you fill your tags ! Not guided !

Shoot what you like 3 deer limit !! no more that one buck !!

Not uncommon to see 60 to 80 deer an evening or more !! Only hunt fields ! Tower blinds in place plus two portable trailer blinds to move around! Have had some big bucks show up and can at any time both pictures of bucks were shot off fields !! First come first serve !!

Deposits secure dates . Half when you book half when you arrive!

Lodging provided in McLean Tx

4 full days
$2000per gun
Limited to 4 hunters a group

Contact 806-664-2450
References available
Attached Thumbnails White tail hunts available Texas panhandle-7f2c3f11-b39b-4842-ac58-da7e6ef81abb.jpeg   White tail hunts available Texas panhandle-24293e65-5dde-4d2a-a9c5-b2a221750b47.jpeg