Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Mature buck pronghorn hunts in NM >

Mature buck pronghorn hunts in NM

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Mature buck pronghorn hunts in NM

Old 07-09-2019, 06:46 PM
Spike

Default Mature buck pronghorn hunts in NM

For sale are 4 mature buck antelope hunts on my family’s ranch in Unit 56 of New Mexico. The ranch is 5800 acres in the northeastern part of the state.

One buck per hunter (by law) and each hunt is $1800. The $1800 does not include NM license and habitat fees, ect, that the state collects. This is an unguided hunt but hunters will be given a map and advised and oriented. We set you up for success. Guided 1x1 hunts in the area are $3600.

The possible hunt dates are August 17-19.

Tags are now over the counter in NM, so there is no hassling with drawing or points.

This year has been a very wet so far. Range conditions and horn growth are excellent.

Our doe tags will not be sold, so there will be no doe hunters to get in the way of the buck hunters. The ranch is 100% private land so there are no state hunters hunting either.

The ranch is not close town. Hunters may camp in or around our large barn that has running water and a full bath in it. Hunters usually set up cots in the barn and sleep with the doors open, though some hunters opt to sleep in campers they bring. Days are usually mild but can be warm. Nights are pleasant.

We have lots of bucks!

Thanks you, Ted
512-771-0600
Old 07-09-2019, 06:56 PM
Spike

I'm happy to provide references and text pictures to you.

It's rare we have openings for hunts. NM changed the opening weekend date this year and messed up a group of hunters who'd hunted with us for many years.
Old 12-05-2019, 05:36 PM
Spike

what are the chances of a hunt next year.
Old 05-23-2020, 01:56 PM
Spike

Sorry to take so long to reply. I rarely check this forum.

We will have hunts this year. I've sold three, there are two remaining at $1900 each.

The other details are the same as above.

Feel free to call or text me, thanks.
Old 05-23-2020, 03:29 PM
Super Moderator

You're welcome to post pictures if you'd like as well as more info on average expected size of bucks, previous hunters' stories, etc. Sometimes that answers a few more questions that people might have. It sounds like a fun hunt.
Old 05-25-2020, 02:09 PM
Spike

I tried to upload some photos but kept getting an error message about the files being to big. I reduced them until they were tiny jpegs but still got the message.

If anyone would like photos, please feel free to text me and I'll send you some.
Old 05-25-2020, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator

I don't know if the software limitation is in place but it used to not let you post photos until you had 5 posts or so. With the latest version, I don't know if that's a limitation still or not. I do know that it seems to be harder to upload photos from a 3rd party photo storage site and easier to upload them directly from your computer.
Old 05-26-2020, 01:07 PM
Spike

I don't know either. I tried to post a link to another site where I've uploaded photos and testimonials, but it wouldn't let me do that either unless I have more posts.

Again, hunters can text or call me at 512-771-600. I'm able to text them a link with more info. It's a great hunt. Thanks.
Old 05-27-2020, 07:06 AM
Spike

I have one hunt left. Thanks!