Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Colorado Trophy Antelope Rifle Hunt >

Colorado Trophy Antelope Rifle Hunt

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Colorado Trophy Antelope Rifle Hunt

Old 09-10-2017, 03:42 PM
Typical Buck

Default Colorado Trophy Antelope Rifle Hunt

I have 2 spot available for a fully guided, all inclusive, 3 day rifle antelope hunt in northwestern Colorado. This hunt comes complete with meals, lodging, guide, game care and transportation during your hunt around the thousands of acres of private property. We have 2 landowner vouchers available for this hunt. You will still have to buy a Colorado rifle antelope tag. We put the tag together with the voucher and you are ready to hunt. We have experienced a near 100% success rate over the past several years on this hunt for bucks scoring in that 70-80"+ range. Cost is 2700.00 plus the cost of the tag. If anyone is looking for a great western hunt, check this one out!!! Call or email for additional information and references.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-232-0085
719-748-5509
[email protected]

Attached Thumbnails Colorado Trophy Antelope Rifle Hunt-coloradoantelope3.jpg   Colorado Trophy Antelope Rifle Hunt-coloradorifleantelope2.jpg  
Old 09-18-2017, 02:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sure hope those guys wore orange if they took those goats with the rifles in the photos.
Old 09-20-2017, 12:37 PM
Typical Buck

They sure did.....people just like the camo for the photo ops....all was above board and legal at our end....come and join us sometime for some incredible big game hunting. Thanks and good hunting.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-748-5509
719-232-0085
[email protected]
Old 09-21-2017, 01:54 PM
Spike

Please guys don't waste your time and money with them
I was hunting with them the end of August they were only 4 pronghorn on the ranch
They were on the other side of the fence on the neighbour property where you can't even shoot them
I have a full report on Feedback and outfitter review
THESE GUYS ARE NOT REGISTERED UNDER THE COLORADO OUTFITTERS ASSOCIATION! SO BE VERY CAREFUL!

Last edited by Paskull; 09-26-2017 at 01:51 PM.