Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Rafter C Outfitters...Idaho >

Rafter C Outfitters...Idaho

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Rafter C Outfitters...Idaho

Old 07-19-2013, 05:40 PM
Spike

Question Rafter C Outfitters...Idaho

Does anyone know anything about them? They look promising from website but just wondering if any of you know something about Rafter C Outfitters in Idaho?

Thanks
Old 07-31-2013, 06:57 AM
Super Moderator

This thread was moved to the "Hunts/Outfitters" forum of the Classified section since it more properly belongs there. If you have something positive to post, by all means do so. If you have negative information, please indicate in your post that you're sending a PM with the negative information.
CalHunter
Old 03-18-2017, 07:46 AM
Spike

Default Elk bow hunting

My party hunted with Rafter c outfitters in September 2015, I liked the outfitter but the only problem there Elk herd were not there. Not what we were told or expected, the week we were there maybe saw dozen elk, Elk numbers was very disappointing!
Hope this helps