Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
SE IOWA zone 5 and 6 deer hunt >

SE IOWA zone 5 and 6 deer hunt

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

SE IOWA zone 5 and 6 deer hunt

Old 02-17-2017, 04:34 PM
Spike

Default SE IOWA zone 5 and 6 deer hunt

Located 5 miles from Mount Pleasant, Iowa I'm looking to book 2-3 deer hunts for 2017. These are privately owned farms one is 175 acres along the Skunk River and the other is a few miles south. The territory is 55 acres in Wetland reserve along the Skunk River where alot of deer bed in. There are secluded ag fields between the wetlands and a timber bluff that is an evening magnet. Between the two farms is 120 acres of timber/cover with the rest being corn and beans. Both farms have at least 4 bucks that were 3 years or older that survived the winter. I harvested my largest buck to date last November on one. A 177 inch double drop tine! You can pick any 7 days throughout the season and you can harvest whatever gets your blood boiling! You will stay in Mount Pleasant at one of their handful of nice hotels. I will eat meals with you, provide aerial photos, buck pictures, and consistent updates throughout the summer and fall. I'm set on $1200 but can make a deal with a group of 2 or more. First come first serve!
319-759-1220 -Zach