HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hunts/Outfitters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitters-57/)
-   -   Our Newly Established Outfitting Lodge (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitters/411365-our-newly-established-outfitting-lodge.html)

DBW Outfitters 01-15-2017 11:47 AM

Our Newly Established Outfitting Lodge

Good day!

Having 18+ years of guiding experience, I have recently decided to open my own outfitting lodge.

My wife, Tammy, and I are really excited about this new venture and cannot wait until a few new clients can see exactly what we have in store for them!

We know, without a doubt, that once a few hunters choose us to guide them on their next hunt, our new business will spread like wildfire!

We are going to give each client an adventure of a lifetime! Those who come to Dead Bear Walking Outfitters will come as clients, and leave as friends.

Please have a look at our new website and follow our journey and success!
www.deadbearwalking.com

Bocajnala 01-15-2017 09:50 PM

I looked your webpage over and it look's really good. You did a nice job on the webpage. Hope you're able to get some business this year and are able to get some clients onto some game. Wish I could come up! Good luck in this endeavor!
-Jake

scaponi 01-17-2017 11:37 AM

Good luck, New Brunswick is an incredible place to hunt. One thing you might want to address is how someone wanting to hunt with you can check reference's if you're a new outfitter. I know I personally like new places cause they're eager and looking to build. I have hunted with new places a bunch of times and had great hunts. You might want to address this point... just a thought either way good luck sir

DBW Outfitters 01-20-2017 12:17 PM

Thank you very much- appreciate your kind words! If you ever want to head this way, keep us in mind!

Originally Posted by Bocajnala (Post 4290452)
I looked your webpage over and it look's really good. You did a nice job on the webpage. Hope you're able to get some business this year and are able to get some clients onto some game. Wish I could come up! Good luck in this endeavor!
-Jake

DBW Outfitters 01-20-2017 12:22 PM

New Brunswick is a beautiful province and we have tons of land base which provides excellent habitat for wildlife. If you called us looking for references, who would you want to speak to? Being the guy in on the business,we are yet to have reviews, etc. We have had years of previous clients through another outfitting business and have choose not to carry those hunters over to keep
the peace. As far as personal references, anyone we know would attest to the hard work and dedication that we will put ini this venture.

Originally Posted by scaponi (Post 4290655)
Good luck, New Brunswick is an incredible place to hunt. One thing you might want to address is how someone wanting to hunt with you can check reference's if you're a new outfitter. I know I personally like new places cause they're eager and looking to build. I have hunted with new places a bunch of times and had great hunts. You might want to address this point... just a thought either way good luck sir